ѵίɡίηϯί δմσ | Թϯ. 2

-

Mark's POV

-

"T-Taeyong-hyung

"T-Taeyong-hyung..."

Donghyuck stuttered.

"H-Hyung, it's not what it looks like..."

"Oh really now? It's not what it looks like? So you're telling me that you three aren't werewolves, and that you're completely normal, just like the rest of us? Is that what you're telling me, Lee Minhyung?"

We backed up as he slowly got closer.

We protectively stood in front of Jeno, to ensure that he didn't harm him.

"H-How did you find out?"

Donghyuck asked.

"You honestly think that I didn't see what happened near the carline a few minutes ago? You were all too preoccupied to see me following behind you this whole time"

"Damn it..."

I mumbled.

I gave us away because of what I did...

"Nakamoto, Taeil-hyung. Fall in to my location. It's time that we end this"

He spoke into his Bluetooth earpiece.

Just a few seconds later, two more people came through the doors, both with their own bow and arrows in hand. One had an amused smirk, while the other just analyzed the room.

"Darn, they're not female... Would've been nice if they were..."

"Nakamoto, not now. This is serious"

Taeyong scolded him, but he just winked at him.

"Three of them?? That's more than usual"

Taeil stated as he continued analyzing the room.

I looked over at Donghyuck, and he looked like he was on the verge of bursting into tears. He looked absolutely terrified, completely scared for his life.

Seeing him like this only made me angry. I protectively got in front of him and growled at them, only to receive an amused chuckle from Taeyong.

"Lookie at who's trying to scare us off. This wolf is just something else, isn't he?"

"He thinks he can actually take us on~. Well little puppy, we'd love to see you try~"