զմίηδεɕίʍ

-

Mark's POV

-

Jeno, Chenle, and Donghyuck enjoyed their time at school so much, that they just keep rambling on and on about their day and how great it was

Sicheng, Johnny, and Doyoung find it quite amusing, as do I. Donghyuck and Chenle ranted to me the most, I guess since they seem to like me the most.

Jeno, however, ranted to Jaemin and Renjun instead. The three of them seem to like each other a lot.

I'm starting to think that Renjun has taken a liking to Chenle as well. They seemed really happy when they were coming to the car after school. I don't know what they were talking about, but I still think it's cute.

Also, I think tonight is the first night ever that everyone has actually enjoyed having dinner together. Even Ten and Renjun enjoyed it!

Our hyungs just listened to all of us talk about our day, and just smiled whenever we got off topic and talked amongst ourselves.

But after a while, Chenle started getting sleepy and dozed off at the table. Renjun took it upon himself to carry him to their shared room, after saying goodnight.

He's really changing for the better isn't he...?

Everyone decided to go off to bed too, since it was a school night. We all departed to our rooms after bidding our goodnights, and Donghyuck and I went to my room.

"Hey Hyuck, I'll be right back. I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick"

"Ok~"

He hopped into bed, and got in the covers.

I smiled and went to the bathroom, so that I could finally go to sleep after. After I did what I needed to do, I began brushing my teeth, but I noticed something whilst doing so.

My eyes were a dark shade of red, but they turned back brown after a while.