δմσδεɕίʍ

-

Donghyuck's POV

-

Despite the fact that Mark has some connection to the Night Howlers, no one thinks of him any differently

We all did our best to calm him down, since he was the only one actually freaking out. He was pacing around the room in a panic despite our efforts to reassure him. He even still wanted to wear the lei, despite how it was making him feel, because he was scared that he would hurt us.

He kept overreacting, until Jeno suddenly slapped him in the face.

"What was that for Jeno?!"

"To get you to shut up! It's not that serious Mark!"

"Jeno-hyung is right. All werewolves are considered dangerous, and your bloodline doesn't change that fact. I don't care which bloodline you came from, or how powerful that bloodline may have been. You're still our friend Mark"

Chenle's words actually calmed him down, which surprised Jeno.

He thought the slap would calm him down.

"Everything is gonna be ok"

I reassured him.

"But you saw what I did to all of those innocent animals Hyuck. I'm a danger to all of you..."

"If you're a danger, then I'm a danger too. I've done the same thing in the past, just not as gruesome"

"Yeah~. And at least you didn't kill a grizzly~"

Chenle cheered.

Everyone agreed not to say a word about the grizzly that Mark literally ripped to pieces. The poor boy would be devastated.

"Y-Yeah, I didn't"

"Hey, wait a minute"

Sicheng suddenly blurted out, catching our attention.

"If Mark gets killed, then Donghyuck gets killed too right?"

"That's the way it seems"

Doyoung answered.

"Then...because of his new uncontrollable power, if Mark goes berserk, won't Donghyuck go berserk as well??"

Everyone got silent after his sudden realization.

It actually makes sense.

"Their lives are tied together, so it's possible that their potential actions as werewolves are tied too, right Doyoung?"

Johnny inquired.

"I can look into it. It does seem possible. And if this phenomenon has happened before, it most likely would've happened a long time ago"