ςεԹϯεηδεɕίʍ

-

Jeno's POV
1 Minutes Later

-

The three guys quickly led us inside, and took Donghyuck and Mark into a room.

They told the rest of us, except Doyoung, Renjun, and I, to stay out until they got them stabilized. Heavy heartedly, they complied.

The room they led us into was way different from what I expected. Not only was it huge, but the layout was completely different from the rest of the mansion.

"The hell

"The hell...?"

"Jeno! Language!"

Renjun whisper-yelled, smacking the back of my head.

"What happened to Donghyuck and this other kid?"

One of them asked, setting them down in two chairs at the end of the room.

"This is Mark. Hyuck accidentally bit him a while back, and brought out his inner werewolf. Not only that, their lives are now tied together"

"So if something happens to either of them, the other will suffer the same fate"

One of the other guys continued.

"Indeed. But that wasn't why we came originally. Hyuck has been asleep for the majority of the day, with no energy whatsoever, but Mark has been practically fine all day"

"Mark is from the Night Howlers, while the rest of your pack is from the Nightcrawlers, correct?"

Doyoung nodded.

"If my hypothesis proves to be correct, then the physical strain that Mark has on Donghyuck has ultimately made him fall ill"

"Keep in mind, this doesn't mean he has something in relation to a common cold. It's more like a mix of narcolepsy and a slight flu"

The third guy continued.

"Is it fatal???"

Doyoung questioned.

"Hold on. Before we get into fatalities and such, can we please have some introductions??"

I questioned, getting fed up from not knowing their names.

"Oh yeah. Sorry Jeno. This is Xiaojun, Hendery, and YangYang. They're all werewolves, and their ancestors are the Second Claws"

"Pleasure to meet you"

The first one, Xiaojun, bowed.

"Hi"

The second one, Hendery, waved.

"Good evening"

The third one, YangYang, greeted.

"Now back to business. Is Hyuck's illness fatal??"