ςεԹϯεʍ

-

Mark's POV

-

Donghyuck suddenly fell to his knees and held his head

Donghyuck suddenly fell to his knees and held his head. He was groaning like he was in a lot of pain, even though he insisted that he was fine before.

"Hyuck! Are you ok?!"

"G-Get away from me!!!"

He growled, though it sounded more like a whimper.

His voice had gotten significantly deeper, and his eyes were glowing when he looked at me. After a few seconds, he started to change, drastically.

Fur started to grow all over his body, and his ears became pointed. His canines grew into fangs, and a tail started to grow behind him. His body started to grow a bit too, and his arms and legs were getting longer along with the sounds of his bones dislocating. His nails turned into claws on both his hands and feet. And his human-like groans turned into wolf-like growls.

Within a matter of seconds, my friend who I once thought was human became a full blown werewolf. When his transformation had finished and he seemed to have calmed down, he laid his eyes on me then started pacing toward me, and started growling at me again.

I tried backing up, but I fell off the bench, hurting my leg more

My body is too frail and weak to effectively back up. He got closer and closer until he stopped right in front of me. He looked at the jewelry that I had on, and just roared at me.

He then backed up a good distance from me, but then he stopped and just stared at me.

"H-Hyuck?"

I called out to him.

He suddenly whimpered a little, but shook his head and started growling at me again.

Did he like it when I called him that??

He suddenly just charged at me, and opened his mouth like he was about to bite me. He jumped up and was about to pounce on me, probably to kill me...

"H-HYUCK S-S-STOP!!"