Hendrickson x pregnant reader fluff

He looks so adorable in this picture and I just had to use it. Anyways, enjoy!

You waited for your husband to come back home after a long day of being with Elizabeth and Elaine. You smiled, looking down at your swollen stomach as you walked to the bed in your bedroom. You were about six months pregnant and were getting terrible mood swings all the time. You didn't have cravings, just mood swings. You got into one of your husband's nightshirts and got into the bed as you waited for him to get back. You closed your eyes and slowly fell into a dreamless sleep.

You were woken up by the sound of the door opening as you sat up tiredly from your rest. Your eyes landed on your husband's light silvery blue hair and striking teal eyes. He saw that you were awake and sighed, walking over to your side of the bed. "I woke you up, didn't I?" he asked, smiling at your tired face. You shook your head no. "No Hendrickson, I was waiting for you to get back because I missed you." you said. The druid hugged you tightly to his chest as he set you on his lap. You had your back pressed against him as he gently placed his hands on your stomach, finally relaxing when he was comfortable. Your face turned red as you leaned back into his comforting warmth. "Thank you for being there for me." you said as you kissed him on the forehead. Hendrickson's face turned bright red as he hid his face in your neck. You smiled up at him and laughed, making his heart melt. It had been a while since he had seen you like this due to the stress of having your first child. You had been getting very little sleep since you had gotten pregnant, which wasn't very good for the baby. Hendrickson flipped you over to face him as he held you on his lap. He was getting tired, so he set you on the pillows and got his pyjamas before he changed and got into the bed with you. He then reached out his arms and held you close once more as he drifted off to sleep. He rested his head on your stomach as you fell asleep as well, happy that he was home.