Ludociel x Immortal! Human! Pregnant! reader

Hey guys, this was a request from @kittylove32. Hope you enjoy!

You sighed and relaxed against the headboard while Emalla asked you questions about the large baby bump you had. "Is it bouncy?" "What's in there?" "Why is the bump so big?" She continuously asked. You were a human, and married to Ludociel of the Four Archangels. You were very kind to whoever you could be kind to, whether friend or foe, it didn't matter. You smiled at the girl before placing a hand on top of her fluffy hair. She was Monspeet and Derieri's daughter, and they were currently downstairs talking with your husband. They gave him tips on everything they possibly could, from how to properly care for infants to how to effectively catch a three year old who was slightly faster than you. Emalla's blonde hair was like her mother's, unruly, but fluffy and soft to the touch. She had slightly wavy hair down lower, where it was longest, which was also easier to brush as well. You smiled as the five year old put her hand on your baby bump, feeling it carefully, as if it were going to pop like a balloon. You smiled at how gentle Emalla could be, and only at five years of age. You then decided to go downstairs, thanking Emalla for being so kind as to help you get up. You then took her hand and walked down the stairs with her. Once you got to the bottom of the steps, you were greeted with a hug from Derieri. She had been a friend of yours since she had been resurrected alongside Monspeet with the graciously appreciated help of The Supreme Deity. You had persuaded her that resurrecting her and Monspeet would be one of the first few steps to getting on Zeldris' good side, given that he was the new Demon King now. You hugged her back before she pulled back to get a good look at you. "How many months in are you?" she asked. "Six, and my goodness do they love to kick." you said, laughing before hearing Derieri speak. "You know, when you told me you had forever to spend with your husband, until I heard from Ludociel that you were immortal, I had no clue you meant it literally." she said. "And the baby kicking is normal. I figure this one kicked more than that one ever will." she said, ruffling Emalla's hair. The small girl clung onto her mother's leg for a few minutes before reaching out to Monspeet, asking to be picked up. "Well then, I figure that we best get going now. We have to get home, right Emalla?" Monspeet asked, causing the girl to become slightly sad. "But I don't want to leave auntie (Y/N)." she pouted, jumping down and hugging your leg, causing you to smile. "Here, how about this, we can spend even more time together the next time we see each other, ok?" you asked, causing her to smile once more and nod before leaving with her parents to get back to the Demon Realm. After they were out of earshot, Ludociel placed his arms on your shoulders, pulling you back into his chest. You smiled as he placed his hand on your baby bump, placing your hand over his. "You know, I think you'll be a better mother than she is." he said, his white eyes now open. You then walked back inside of the house, only to be picked up by your husband. He held your small frame in his arms and then carried you upstairs to rest. You had been tired lately, which was due to a lack of sleep, which was bad for the baby. Your husband had been in his pyjamas when he had been speaking to Monspeet and Derieri, so he didn't need to change. The male set you down in the bed and then got in beside you before leaning down and gently hugging your baby bump, resting his head against your stomach. You had been told by Mael that Goddesses became more protective of their significant others when they were pregnant, so you knew your husband would be very handsy with you for the next three months. You smiled and slowly started to drift off to sleep with him, tired from a long day, and excited for the future to come.