Meditate

Hey guys, this was a request from @Mossy_Mossy_. Sorry it's so short but I tried on this one. Anyways, hope you enjoy!

The flowers around you had butterflies of different colors on them, ranging from black and white to pink and teal. You breathed in the scents around you, relishing the moment before having it mildly interrupted by the arrival of a certain three headed Archangel. You had your sword ready as you waited for whoever was there to attack. However, you lowered your blade when you sensed the familiar and very reassuring aura of your boyfriend, Tarmiel, who had the day to spend with you. You smiled up at him as he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you into his lap. You reached up and ran your fingers through his soft hair as he spoke. "Oh, so, this is what you like to do in your free time." he said, smiling softly down at you as you nodded. You closed your eyes once again, trying to get back to the peaceful repose you were in, but Tarmiel had other plans. "So, how is your day going?" he asked, disrupting you from meditating as he tried to fill the silence. "It's been good, I'm very tired though from literally no sleep last night." you said, your (E/C) eyes meeting his gentle gaze as you sighed. You went back to trying to relax before being interrupted from doing so by Tarmiel yet again. "The peace and quiet here is very nice, don't you think so?" he asked, causing you to crack an eye open to look up at him yet again. "Tarmiel?" you said, catching his attention. "Yes?" he asked, a slightly concerned smile on his face. "The thing about peace and quiet is that you have to be quiet." you said, causing him to look to the side embarrassedly. "I'm just messing with you, relax." you said, reassuring him in a way. He held you against his chest and smiled as you kissed his forehead. How he managed to win your heart over, he didn't know. "I don't deserve you, you know that?" he said, causing you to separate from his warm embrace as you pulled him down and laid his head on your lap. "Stop thinking of yourself as a burden. You're the exact opposite of a burden on my shoulders. Tarmiel you have to realize that." you said, looking down at him as his face turned slightly red at your reassuring words. "Thank you for being there for me. It means a lot more than you know." he said, his voice now a gentle whisper. You nodded softly before leaning in and gently kissing him on the lips, causing his face to the tips of his ears to turn completely red. After you pulled away, you rested your head against his chest, listening to his heartbeat as you slowly relaxed against him and fell asleep in his arms.