Monspeet x reader fluff

Monspeet wasn't one to show much affection, so when he met you at first, he kept his feelings about you to himself. One day, you had asked the Commandment if he wanted to be friends, and he said yes. That was what had gotten him to this moment, seeing you rest against the soft lavender flowers that you had found while he was standing at the edge of the field with a slightly pink face. He wanted to tell you so badly that he loved you, to rest his head on your soft looking chest. He also wanted to hold you close as you fell asleep, whispering to you how kind and selfless you were. However, he didn't want to look weak in front of the other Ten Commandments, so he decided one day that he would go to the only other girl other than Derieri because her commandment prevented him from saying or asking her about anything that had to do with love. When he went up to Melascula and asked her to talk, the Commandment of Faith was surprised, but agreed out of fear for what might happen. The two were walking when they came up to an old tree trunk. Monspeet sat on it and then asked Melascula the question that had been bugging him for the past five weeks. "How do I ask (Y/N) out? I have no idea what she likes and I don't know what to do. I would've gone to Derieri, but her commandment prevents her from knowing what love even is. Got any advice?" he questioned her. Melascula's face contorted into one that said that she was deep in thought for a few minutes before she spoke. "How about you just tell her?" she asked. "Because she isn't just going to know what you're trying to say." she finished. Before she left, Melascula turned to Monspeet. "I advise you be straight forward, Monspeet." she said.

When Monspeet got back to the other Commandments and you, he saw you talking to Drole and Gloxinia about something, so he kept out of sight to the point where he could listen. "What should I say to him?" you questioned the two. "It's Monspeet, nobody knows what to say to him when it comes to dating and relationships." Gloxinia chimed. Monspeet's face lit up when he realized that you were talking about asking him out on a date. After a few minutes, he pretended that he was just walking up to the three of you. He waved and smiled slightly when you waved back. He then motioned for you to follow him before he set off on a walk to the lavender field that you had been to the other day. He motioned for you to sit down beside him and smiled when you did. He then pulled you into a hug and pulled you close to him. Your face turned red in seconds as you realized that he liked you back. You smiled and hugged him back before you pressed a soft kiss to his forehead, making his cheeks turn slightly red as he rested his head on your soft chest and sighed. The two of you soon fell asleep in each other's arms in the lavender field.