King x reader fluff

It's been a while since I've written about King, so I figured that it was about time that I did so.

You watched as your boyfriend, Harlequin, slept on his floating pillow, Chastiefol. You had always loved it when he was like this, completely exhausted after a long day of fighting humans and bandits that tried to enter the Fairy King's Forest. You were a fairy from the Fairy King's Forest, and had decided to stay with Meliodas while the Sins had been separated. This was because you were close with the captain of the Sins and because you and Harlequin had gotten split up after the separation. Your favorite thing to do was to run your fingers through Harlequin's soft orange hair, and you did it pretty often too. It always made him fall asleep with his head in your lap, only to wake up hours later and apologize for being a bother to your personal space. You smiled at the memory, and decided to rest with your boyfriend. You got onto the pillow and rested Harlequin's head in your lap, still letting him sleep peacefully. You brushed your fingertips against his wings gently, making him stir slightly before he sleepily opened his eyes. He looked up at you and smiled softly, leaning into your touch as you gently ran your fingers through his hair. He sighed and then sat up before he hugged you close to him, resting his head on your chest. Your cheeks went red before he stopped, stuttering about how he didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. You laughed softly, making his face turn red in embarrassment as he hugged you again. "It's ok, Harlequin. You didn't make me uncomfortable." you reassured the fairy. He smiled before he pulled you down with him to sleep again. He closed his bright orange yellow eyes and fell asleep on your chest, his breathing slowing as he drifted off. After a while, you gave in to the desire to sleep as well and laid back against the comfortable pillow and soon fell asleep as well.