Harlequin x fiance reader

Hey guys, This was requested by @xxOfficialWeebZoexx. Hope you enjoy!

You nervously clutched your skirt, bunching it up and wrinkling the soft fabric in your hands as you leaned against your brother's sturdy shoulder. You had been proposed to by your long time boyfriend, Harlequin, but you had yet to tell your older brother, Ban, that he had. The reason? He didn't like Harlequin at all. He barely allowed the two of you to date each other. So now, you had to tell him because you knew that Harlequin would faint if he did. Your pale blue hair was slightly lighter than Ban's was, and your eyes were redder than his were. He noticed that you looked anxious as the two of you rode in one of Meliodas' carriages from Liones to the Fairy King's Forest. The immortal man gently tapped you on the shoulder, making you look up at him. "Hey, what's wrong? You're never this quiet." he asked, a kind smile on his face. You shakily inhaled before you spoke. "I'm fine, brother, but I do want to tell you something once we get to the Fairy King's Forest." you said, giving him a reassuring smile before falling silent once more.

Once the two of you got to the Fairy King's Forest, you saw Ban smile as Elaine came over to the two of you. She was one of Ban's close friends, so she knew you as well. She was the one who introduced you to Harlequin in the first place. You kept the ring he gave you on a necklace that you hid under the top of your dress. Ban then scowled as Harlequin came into view, his large blue wings paling Elaine's golden wings in comparison to his own. He smiled when he saw you and went over to hug you, making you smile as Ban scowled at the ginger haired male. "Did you tell him yet?" he whispered to you. You sighed, shaking your head no as Ban spoke. "So, (Y/N), what did you want to tell me?" he asked, an irk mark on his forehead as he spoke. You took Harlequin's hand into your own, intertwining your fingers together as you spoke. You brought out the diamond ring on the necklace and smiled, making your brother stare in shock as he realized what you were going to say. "Ban, Harlequin and I are engaged as of last night. I wanted to tell you but I didn't know how you wou-" "No." he said bluntly, glaring at your fiance as he spoke. "You're not marrying him, I refuse to let you." he said, staring at the ground. The smile on your face turned to concerned as you looked up at him in confusion. "What do you mean? You asked, almost unable to process what he was saying. He then got up right in Harlequin's face, looming over him as he leveled a glare at the fairy. "Give me one good reason why I should trust you to take care of my sister and I might consider letting you be with her." he said, grabbing his collar before lifting him up. Harlequin sighed before looking at Ban, piercing red clashing with honey gold as the fairy spoke. "I would never hurt her, I would never do anything to her that she felt uncomfortable about, and I would always help her if she asked me to. And that's three reasons why you should let me be with her. You're not even the one marrying me, so why does it matter to you when it's her decision?" he asked, glaring back at the male as you and Elaine panicked silently whilst watching the two. "If you promise on your life to never hurt her, then you can be with her, but if you break that promise, then I'll kill you myself, got it?" he asked, his eyes narrowed at the ginger haired fairy. He nodded softly before floating over to you and wrapping his arms around you, smiling softly as he ran his fingers through your hair. The sun was starting to set by now, so you had no chance of getting back home before the sun had fully set. You were invited with your brother to stay at Harlequin's castle, so you knew that the two of you would at least have a place to stay for the night.

You were getting situated in your room when you heard a knock on the door. You smiled before walking over to the door and opening it, seeing your fiance in his soft sweater pyjamas that you had gotten for him. You were in your nightgown by now, and were getting ready to go to sleep. Harlequin wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a hug, resting his head on top of yours before asking if he could stay in your room for the night. You nodded your head yes as he floated over to the bed and used Chastiefol as a pillow. His face turned red as you wrapped your arms around his waist and pulled him close to you before rolling him over and resting his head against your chest. You smiled softly as he looked to the side before closing his eyes and relaxing in your embrace, wrapping his arms around you. The two of you closed your eyes before falling asleep peacefully, happy to be together.