Zeldris x pregnant reader fluff

I swear this is the best scene in season four of all time. 

It was a beautiful day in Liones. The birds were chirping, the flowers were in bloom, and the whole country of Liones was buzzing with activity. You weren't in the city though, you were with Zeldris, in the castle. You held the green eyed demon's hand gently in your grasp, a soft smile on your face. You were here to visit Tristan and break the news to Meliodas that Tristan would have a cousin soon. You smiled at the passing Holy Knights while they waved to you in return. You and your husband kept walking down the hall until the two of you got to the castle library. You saw that Meliodas and Elizabeth were already seated at one of the tables that had a low top, making you pinch the bridge of your nose in annoyance. Meliodas really could be an idiot sometimes. When he saw your swollen stomach, the blonde demon realized why you asked to have a decent height table. You all sat on the couch and talked for a while before Meliodas brought up the subject that you came there to discuss with them. "So, have you thought of any names yet?" he asked, making you nod your head yes. "I was thinking maybe Dante if it was a boy and Luna if it was a girl." you said. The ravenette beside you nodded in agreement. "I think those are wonderful names." Elizabeth said, smiling softly as Tristan came into the room. "Hey!" he said, running up to you and hugging you. "Why is your stomach so big, aunt (Y/N)?" he asked, making your face go red. "Well, Tristan, you're going to have a cousin in a little less than eight months." Elizabeth said. The prince of Liones nodded and smiled before going over to Zeldris and hugging the demon. "Hey uncle Zel." he said. Your husband nodded and smiled slightly before he said that the two of you had to get back home. You nodded your head and then left after saying goodbye to the others.

When the two of you got home, Zeldris immediately picked you up and carried you to the bedroom. The ravenette gently set you down under the covers before he handed you your pyjamas to change. He got into the shower while you waited for him to get ready for bed. You smiled softly at your husband when he got into the bed with you. He put a hand on your stomach, smiling when you hugged him close to you. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to your swollen stomach before he hugged you again, letting you rest your head against his chest as you slowly drifted off to sleep. "Goodnight, Zeldris." you murmured softly. The demon kissed you on the forehead before he spoke. "Goodnight, (Y/N). I love you." he said. You smiled and soon fell asleep in his arms as he fell asleep soon after in your comforting presence.