Gowther x reader

This one was EXTREMELY hard, so I hope that you guys enjoy this oneshot.

Gowther, your boyfriend, saw that you were in the square, window shopping. You went into a store when you saw a beautiful necklace and gazed at the jewelry. Gowther watched as you asked the lady if there were any of them left. When the woman said that the only one in that color that was left was the display, Gowther discreetly used his magic to make the woman take the necklace out from the display and hand it to him. He then paid the woman, took your hand, and walked out before he disabled the spell he used. A few minutes later, you heard the woman running toward you and the doll, stopping when she got to Gowther. She saw the necklace and reached out to take it, only to be stopped by Gowther's hand grabbing her wrist. He showed the woman the price tag and then spoke. "This necklace has a price tag on it. Your pay in exchange is on the counter. You lied to her so that you could keep it for yourself at the end of the day because you stole it along with an entire box of them." he said, causing the woman to look at him with a shocked look. "Wh-who are you?" she asked, making the doll smile before he spoke. He pulled down his shirt a little to expose the goat symbol on his chest. "I am Gowther of the Seven Deadly Sins. The goat Sin of Lust." he said, posing. The woman ran back to the store, and left the two of you alone. The doll handed you the necklace and smiled. "You wanted to buy this, but I thought I would buy it for you." he said. You nodded and hugged him, causing the pink haired male to hug you back before he let go of you. He took your hand and led you back to the tavern to eat dinner and get ready for the night. You and the Sins were traveling to Istar to train for the week, so you had to get ready to leave. You had to share a room with Gowther, not that you minded that all that much. The doll had a lot of books with him, so you were open to read whatever he had to offer. You got into your shared room and got into the shower. After you got out of the shower and got dressed, you went downstairs to cook for the night. You and the other Sins that had skills in the kitchen were taking turns cooking while traveling, and it was your turn. You made (F/F), which everyone gladly ate over Meliodas's awful cooking. After you all ate, Ban offered to clean for you, an offer which you happily accepted before you went upstairs and got into the bed. Your boyfriend climbed in soon after, a book in his hand, and read the book before putting the novel down and hugging you close to his chest. You smiled and soon fell asleep in his comfortable warmth.