27

"Kian could I use your bathroom?" Her voice said as we all froze.

Ricky motioned for us to stay as he went downstairs.

"What's going on?" Ricky asked kian.

"Nothing" kian replied.

"Who's the girl kian?" He asked.

"Andrea, were going out" he replied cooly.

Once again another pain shot in my chest.

"What about Faye?" Ricky said quieter. I don't think he wanted me to hear.

"What about her?"

"Don't play that game kian. less than a week ago you too were in love!" Ricky whsiepred.

"Why does everyone think I loved her? Listen Ricky, I don't need your approval on Andrea." kian said sending another stab in my chest.

"Hey, I'm Andrea." her voice said obviously entering back into the hall.

"Ricky" he replied snipply.

"Nice to meet you Ricky" she said her voice already giving me a headache. she was oblivious to the tension in the air.

"Well excuse us but were going to make a video." kian said.

We never made a video.

I heard there footsteps coming our way and I ran into my room.

My head throbbed and I felt like I was suffocating.
I ran into my bathroom and everything I was holding down this past week had finally came up.

Sam ran into the bathroom.

"Ricky come quick!" He yelled and I heard Ricky enter the bathroom.

He held my hair back as I puked my guts out and coughed.

"Sam go get a towel"

Ricky patted my back and rubbed soothing circles.

"What has he done to you Faye" he said Under his breath.

***

Later that night I put myself through torture by watching the video that kian had uploaded an hour ago. I have been siting staring at it for the past 30 minutes and I've finally clicked.

The title make my chest tighten.

"Girlfriend tag"

I watched as they laughed and I was envious of her flawless skin and hair. she was stunning. I couldn't help but notice her habit of laughing obnoxiously loud and she kept rolling on to Kian shoulder and her obsession of human touch was showing because any chance she got she was hugging and kissing him. No matter how silly she looked, she had kian and I didn't, and that was all that mattered to me.

Maybe it was just the sleep and food deprived ex girlfriend inside me but I noticed a certain sadness in his eyes, the way he looked at her in annoyance for a second before resuming back to himself.

Those thoughts were the only thing keeping me together.

Sam had gone out for McDonalds even though I told him I wasn't hungry.

I felt horrible having Ricky watch over me so I sent him away.

I shouldn't need a shoulder to cry on. I need to be independent.

If not for me then I need to be independent for the guys.

-----------------------
No hate against Andrea😁