29

Sorry for the terrible chapter yesterday! I didn't realise I published it because I was half asleep writing it and it wasn't ready!

----------

I came home to laughing and squealing. Walking into the kitchen I saw wishbone lying down and I knelt in front of him, scratching his ear as he panted.

"Faye?" I heard from behind me as I froze. I slowly turned to Andrea at the door.

"Hey, Andrea right?" I asked putting out my hand for her to shake.

She looked at my hand in digust, so I was forced to put my hand away again rather than leaving it hang in mid air.

"Don't play all sweet with me, I know your the one whose driving all the boys apart. I've heard Ricky talking to Kian about you. It's sick to get them do your dirty work for you to have kian back but it's not going to happen, because he loves me now." she said confidently crossing her arms over her chest.

"Loves you?" I asked and I could feel the tears pricking.

"Yeah, I've made him fall for me in a matter of weeks. I guess it's because I'm a real woman and not some fan girl like you." she sneered.

I didn't say anything due to the lump building in my throat. I just nodded and looked at the floor, not even giving her the satisfaction of fighting back. I guess kian just didn't like me that way and the feelings were all one sided on my part.

I started to walk last her but she stopped me.

"And don't even think about crying to your little boys, because no matter what, I have kian and you don't"

At her words my eyes teared and I ran upstairs letting then fall onto my cheeks.

I quickly found the suitcases that were under my bed and flung them open, I shoved all my clothes into them as I made up my mind.

I'm moving out.