10

• comment • vote

--------------------------------

I looked up from the guitar to see everyone staring at me. I slipped the guitar from around my neck.

"wow Faye that was amazing!"

"I'm lost for words"

"Breathtaking"

"Your talented."

The compliments were tossed around the room. I just sat and smiled.

Josh, the fray manager was also in the room.

"Faye, if your ever looking to get signed or anything here's my card, we would love to have you!" he said passing me a card.

****

We walked out of the concert, sam called JC and Kian and they said that they were on their way.

We sat on a curb while we waited.

"Why didn't you tell anyone you could sing like that?" Sam asked.

I shrugged "I don't like to sing in front of people I guess."

When Kian and JC pulled up they were heading to carter Reynolds house for a party.

"I'll drive so ye can get drunk tonight. " Kian said

"Woohoo" we all yelled.

We pulled up to a huge house. the music was blaring and I could feel it making my insides jump.

We were greeted my carter and he brought us to Nash and cameron.

They stood up to give me a hug.

"Faye, looking as beautiful as ever." Nash complimented.

I blushed and punched his arm playfully.

"You drinking tonight ?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm already tipsy from the concert" I said. he cheered and grabbed my hand bringing me to the kitchen.

Again, a table of shots were set out, he handed me three and I downed them with him. the hot liquid burned my throat but I liked the heat.

We went back to the couch and we sat talking for a while until matt came through the door.

"Matt!" I yelled waving.

"Fayebear!" he yelled running over and plopping down beside me.

I talked to all the lads and laughed a lot. I was handed drinks all night.

" who wants to play spin the bottle?" cam asked.

Everyone said "mee" and I found myself being pulled onto the floor between cameron and Nash.

Ricky came in through the door and said he would watch.

The bottle was spun and landed on carter. cameron dared him to tweet that he was looking for some free weed or something.

When the bottle landed on me I played it safe by picking truth. drunk me can be pretty slutty.

"Are you a virgin ?"

I shook my head receiving shocked looks from Kian. I cocked my eyebrow at him.

Again the bottle was spun and the dares continued until once again it landed on me. I picked truth one more time.

"Have you ever done something freaky? like sexual wise?" I was asked.

I thought about "um lesbian threesome?" I said.

Nash's eyes went wide and he smirked at me.

When the bottle landed on me the next time I picked dare.

"I dare you to go in the closet with Nash for four minutes and do whatever you want."

I shrugged and grabbed Nash's hand and stood up.

We walked to the closet and closed the door behind us.

"I hope you know I'm just sitting here right ?" I asked Nash.

He laughed " yeah I know you aren't like that."

I laughed and blushed. I was so glad it was dark in here.

"Anyway, I was wondering if you maybe want to go out sometime ?" Nash asked.

My smile grew and I took advantage if the darkness by doing a victory dance.

"Yeah I'd love to!" i said

"Great ill text you the details tomorrow. " he said as the closet door flew open by a angry looking Kian.

"We're leaving." he said.

I walked out but stumbled as the alcohol took affect. He caught me around the waist to steady me. I smiled a thanks.

I gave my round of goodnight kisses and was being pulled out the door by Ricky.

As I sat in Kian's car I kicked off my shoes and wriggled my toes. I was in the passenger seat.

I turned around to face sam JC and Ricky. Sam was on the verge of tears and. Ricky was asleep. JC was just staring blankly at me.

" JC you know bandana are for girls" I slurred as Kian pulled out of the drive.

He pouted " your saying I don't look good?"

I laughed poking his cheek.

Kian yelled at me to turn around out my belt on.

I glared at him as I did.

He laughed at me which made me laugh.

When we finally pulled up to the house. I whined and kian to carry me in because I had no shoes on.

"Pleeeaasse" I said batting my eyelashes.

He groaned "fine" as he got out of the car. I did a victory dance as he walked over to my side.

He opened the car door and I lifted my hands around his neck. he grabbed my thighs hoisting me up.

He walked me inside and set me down.

I ran upstairs to JCs room and hugged him goodnight.

"Don't sleep with any utensils tonight." I scolded.

I ran back down to Kian who was in the kitchen making a sandwich.

"So what happened with you and Nash ?" he asked buttering his bread.

I shrugged "nothing, he asked me out though."

"Oh really? what you say ?" he asked not looking at me.

"I said yes" his face hardened "Kian lawley, are you jealous ?" I asked narrowing my eyes at him.

He looked at me " no I just don't want you to get hurt is all." he said returning back to his sandwich.

"Ill be fine" I said before hopping off the stool, nearly falling might I add, and kissed him goodnight before heading back up the stairs to bed.