4

I woke up feeling happy. the house was quiet. that was unusual normally someone would be home doing what they can to annoy everyone else. I got out of bed not bothering to change out of pyjamas which were short and a loose strap top. I pulled on my fluffy frog slippers and trudged to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and pulled my curly brown into a high ponytail.

I walked downstairs to no one. it was ten o clock so I figured they were all in bed. I grabbed a pop tart and put it in the microwave.

When it was done I brought it upstairs. I passed Kian's room. the door was open so I stuck my head in. no one was there. same with JC's and Ricky's.

Something wasn't right but I shrugged it off and continued to walk to my room. I took a bite of my pop tart and pushed my door open only to be sprayed with silly string and party poppers. I screamed causing the pop tart in my mouth to fall back on the plate in my hand.

After I was done coughing and laughing with the boys I noticed Kian had a camera in his hand the whole time.

My eyes grew wide as I glared at him.

He was still laughing but stopped when he saw me glaring at him. he met my gaze straight on and even had the nerve to smirk.

The room went quiet like in a dramatic movie.

"Delete that video. now." I said calmly though still glaring.

"And what if I don't " he challenged still recording me.

"If you don't.." I stood headed to the door. I ran into his room and grabbed his pillow and quilt. I ran down the stairs as I heard footsteps following me.

"Faye if you do this, it will be war." Kian shouted running down the stairs obviously catching onto my plan.

I ran out into the backyard and held his stuff over the pool.

The boys ran out with amusement in their eyes.

"Delete it Kian" I said narrowing my eyes.

"We both know what ever you do this video is going up no matter what." he laughed. " all this is going to do is cause a HUGE prank war. "

I stomped my foot like a child.

"But kiaannn, my pop tart fell out of my mouth." I whined.

He just shrugged. I knew he was right.

"Alright boys, pick your teams. "

JC and Sam ran over to my side. Ricky said he would record it all.

"That's right Kian, I have bandana batman and red cheek Robbin. " I smirked.

They boys high fived me and an they did a chest bump.

"Let the games begin" I shouted dropping his quilt and pillows into the pool before following JC and Sam back into the kitchen.

This is going to be a fun day.