30

I packed my last pice of clothing into my suitcase as JC came in.

"Andrea just left so- Faye what are you doing?" He asked as he entered my room.

"I'm moving out" I said slowly.

"What? Why Faye you can't!" He demanded.

"JC I have to, you wouldn't understand if I told you" I said hugging him. Thankfully he didn't protest anymore.

He helped me carry my suitcases downstairs. He tried to stop a couple of times but I gave him a look.

I walked into the kitchen with JC behind.

Immediately Ricky's face caught on with what's happening and he frowned.

"I've-uh I've decided to move out." I said looking at the floor. "It's for the best"

"Yes! Now Andrea can move in" kian said pulling out his phone.

Sam looks at kian with an exasperated face. "kian!" He shouts.

My face falls as the words sounded in the room.

"Faye why?" Ricky asked.

"This is why! I've made a split In the family!" I said as tears fell.

"Why are you crying?" Kian sneered but I could have sworn I saw a hint of sympathy and sadness.

"Why I am crying? I'm so sick of crying kian. I don't know. I honestly have forgotten." I said looking straight in his eyes.

"Please stay in touch, you his have been the best family I've ever had, and i want you to know, I'm so sorry" I said looking around the room. then I looked at kian. "For everything and I hope you and Andrea are very happy together. I'm glad you found someone to love, I'm disappointed it's not me but." I shrugged. He pulled away from my eye contact and stares at the floor. A mix of emotions on his face.

Ricky, JC and sam hugged me one by one and I said goodbye to them.

"Please don't go" JC said as he hugged me.

I gave on last look at the boys and then at kian, "goodbye kian" I said with double meaning as I carried my suitcases out the door.

As I walked into the hallway the door flew open and in walked a very happy looking conner and Trevor.

"Guys were nominated for children's choice awards!" They shout but there faces fall when they see my year stained one.

I smile "that's great! I'll make sure to vote!" I said before I closed the door behind me.

I put my suitcases into my car and closing the door with one last look at the house I fondly remembered the prank war we had, and then the night we had that big cuddle and the night sam, Cameron and Nash gave us a heart attack. All these memories make me so happy. That was the night kian asked me out. If only I had said no, it would be alright. I'm selfish and now I have ruined the best thing that ever happened to me for love.

As I drove out of the driveway, I realised I had no where to go. I drove for about a block and then pulled into the sidewalk.

I rested my head against the wheel and I finally let the sob I was holding back come out.

I can honestly say that I have never felt so alone.