18

Okay guys! I don't like really long story's and I don't think ye would too! So I felt this story was moving a bit slow, this chapter is the start of the big plot okay ?

Ily - Jen x
--
I woke up the next morning on the couch with my legs on top on Kian's lap.

Once we got home from Larry's, we went on a movie marathon and I guess we both fell asleep.

I yawned as I entered the kitchen.

"Mornin' " I said to a sleepy looking sam munching on some cereal.

He gave a small smile.

"Everything alright ?" I said sitting across from his grumpy face.

He sighed sitting back in his chair "me and my girlfriend broke up."

"Oh sam, are you alright? I hadn't even realised you had a girlfriend!" I said putting my hand on his for comfort.

"We've only been going out for a week. I think I've made the wrong decision in dumping her." he said rubbing his hands in his face.

"You dumped her? why?" I asked.

He looks at me and a bit of anger floods his eyes.
"Because I-" he stops and looks away.

"Because what sam?" I questioned more.

He gets up and walks to put his bowl in the sink."nevermind" he mutters.

I follow and cross my hands over my chest. "Are you sure you don't want to talk about it? we can go up to my room?" I suggested.

A small smirk appears on his face "okay" he agress.

We walk upstairs and into my room. I pat the space next to me for him to sit down. we sit in silence for a minute, I didn't want to push him.

"Do you like me Faye?" Sam suddenly blurts out ad my head whips to his.

"What?" I ask confusedly.

"That's why I broke up with my girlfriend, I like you Faye." he says looking down to his lap.

"Sam" I say in a sigh.

"This is stupid I'm sorry" he says getting off my bed but I grab his wrist before he can.

"I do like you sam" I say looking at him. "but not in the way you want me to."

His eyes look sad but he nods.

I pull him into a hug. "I'm sorry sam."

"Don't be, can I ask a question though?" He says into my shoulder.

I nod "why?" He asks.

That was not the question I was expecting.
I look at him "I-I don't know" I said but he doesn't look convinced.

He smirks "there has to be a reason Faye"

"I just don't like you that way, I mean I like you but not in the way you want me to like you know?-"

"Stop rambling Faye, I think we both know the reason but you just don't know you know." he says. "I'll start the sentence and you Finnish it. you. like.." He says urging me on.

"Chipotle?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Poptarts ?" Again he shakes his head.

"Ricky? Conner? Jc ?" For each he shakes his head.
"Kian?" I ask uncertainly and he ferociously nods his head as the thought dawned on me.

"You like kian" he confirmed.

"I like kian?" I asked again. "I like kian" I said.

"Oh no, I like kian" I groaned and pulled my knees up to my face.

"Wait, this is good! Why are you groaning?!" Sam squeals.

"Sam no it's not ! For one, he doesn't like me back! No.2 if I he finds out it would be awkward. no.3 an if there's a tiny chance that he might like me back and we actually end up going out, we would break up an our friendship would be ruined!" I exclaimed "no good can come out of it!"

He smiled reassuringly "Faye, he does like you! What if your meant to be ?!" He says like a four yr. old.

"Sam, this isn't some wattpad love story! I'm 17! I don't even know how to date!" I say.

"Faye, you need to calm down! Everything will turn out fine" he say squeezing my shoulder.
"Sam you cannot tell anyone about this, especially kian ! please sam" I pleaded with him.

"My lips are sealed" he said.

"Thank you" I said pulling him into another hug "and I'm sorry about before sam, i really am"

"It's okay, I think this is the closure I need if I'm honest."he says before leaving me with a heavy mind.