7

We were sitting around he table, with our belly's full of taco bells goodness.

"Who doing dishes ?" I asked holding my belly.

"I'll Do it " Ricky suggested.

"Thanks ricky" everyone said.

I was surprised, I thought it would cause a fight or something.

"Hey, Nash is having a party tonight, he wants everyone to come. He said to look our best because there's going to be a lot Of people there." JC said reading the text off his phone.

"Everyone ?"I asked. I didn't really want to go.

"Yup he wants to meet you so your going. no arguments! " JC said.

I groaned " how many o2l members are they ?!"

They laughed.

"He's a viner."

"A florist ?" I asked. Maybe they had different words for florist in this part of town.

They ruptured into laughter. I sat there waiting for them to finish. I was getting real sick of this. and it wasn't even 4 o' clock yet.

I was looking at my nails when they finally finished.

"Vine is an app which allows you to take 6 second videos and Nash Grier and his friends make funny ones so they're famous like us. they also have a few YouTube videos as well." sam explained.

6 second video's ? how you get famous by doing something funny for 6 seconds ?

"That sounds stupid. Do I have to go JC ?" I whined pulling at his arm and pouting.

These guys were suckers for my pout.

"Yup. upstairs and pick out your outfit or whatever you girls do to get dolled up and shit." he said shooing me away.

Maybe not.

"Fine. when are we leaving?" I asked.

"About two hours. " He said looking back at his phone.

I shrieked "two fucking hours JC are you serious ? I need two hours in the shower." I ran upstairs as quickly as possible.

I went to my closet and after about twenty minutes of deciding pulled out my red skirt and white top and laid it on the bed.

I ran to the shower. I was out in ten minutes which had to be some kind of record right?

Once my hair was dried, I fishtailed it to the side leaving one or two pieces out at each side to shape my face.

I started on my makeup with an hour to go. I gave myself a thick line of eyeliner on my eyelid and a touch of eyeshadow. I didn't take it overboard. I applied my foundation and shit and finished it off with a nude lipstick.

Once I was dressed I pulled out my heels and checked myself over.

I've always had a nice body. I had a waist that wasn't to big and bust and bum perfect side for my body. or so I've been told.

I mentally gave myself a pat on the back as I walked downstairs.

The guys were standing at the end of the staircase. all of them dressed in their best chinos and their hair styles to perfection.

They looked up when I came downstairs.

Their eyes grew wide as they stared at me not even trying To hide their smirks.

I laughed "eyes off the prize boys" I said holding out my hand for JC to help me down.

****

We pulled up at the house about fifteen minutes later. Kian parked his car and gave me a run down of the rules.