22

I tied my curly blonde hair up in a ponytail and put on some yoga pants and a loose shirt that slid off one shoulder.

Walking downstairs I hummed a quick tune. I stuck my head into the sitting room to see a sleeping JC.

I ran and jumped on top of him waking him up from his slumber.

"Ow Faye !" He said laughing.

"Tell. me. everything." I said sitting on him.

"Later but first" he said "thank you, for everything"

I smiled at him before his hands reached out and tickled my sides.

The room was filled with my screams and JC laughter as I struggled to get away from him.

"Stop molesting my girlfriend" Kian's voice shouted and JC hands immediately retaliated.

I beamed brightly at the boy in a tanktop and jeans as he smiled back kinda forgetting JC's presence.

"WHAT?!" A voice yelled taking me for our daze.

I jumped at the loudness ad my head snapped to JC.

"Your going out ?!" JC exclaimed quieter this time.

I nodded shyly rubbing my neck and looking down, thinking of the sudden daze he just witnessed.

"I knew it! Sam owes me 10 bucks" JC cheered.

"You bet on us?" Kian said laughing and shaking his head.

"Yeah we all did" JC says like it's obvious.

I looked at kian and shook my head as he laughed.

I got up "who wants breakfast?" I said walking out the door as I was followed by "mee's".

"Wait, before breakfast I think some revenge is in order" kian says swinging his arm over my shoulder.

I smirked deviously "oh yeah"

JC looked scared as he looked at us "you guys are like the troublesome two, I'm never getting on your bad side ever again."

We laughed and high fived before filling JC in.

***

Peeping my head into the room where sam,cameron and Nash were sleeping excitement filled my stomach.

"Are you sure it's going to work?" I asked kian.

"It's foolproof" he dismissed.

JC came up the stairs with the masks.

I crept into the room and his behind the couch that Cameron was currently sleeping on.

JC followed me, stepping over Nash who was on the floor and hid beside sams bed.

The masks the boys had from skits were genuinely realistic. I was scared myself holding them.

I as I slid the mask over my face the lights switched on and I heard Cameron stir.

"Wakey wakey" kian said creepily.

This caused the three boys to sit upright.

"Jesus kian" Nash said "that's a freaky mask."

"Yeah but we knew it was you so it- AHHHH" Cameron started defending his pride but failed once I stood up behind and grabbed his shoulders mid sentence.

I held my stomach as I laughed.

Sam was laughing as well pointing a finger at Cameron before JC popped up and tackled sam on the bed.

"Rape" sam immediately shouted out.

Wiping the tears from my eyes I said "sorry sam, JC only goes for kitchen utensils"