5

Sam, JC and I ran into the kitchen. Sam grabbed all the jars of peanut utter and jam and just sticky stuff. I took all the eggs ( they had like five cartons with 12 eggs each), milk and liquids. JC took all the Sellotape and tin foil and wrappings. we then ran to the garage to grab more stuff before heading to Sam's room. I've never actually taken a good look at his room.

While they were planing I was admiring the posters he had.

"Sam, you like the fray ?" I asked. he stood next to me

"Yeah, do you ?"

I turned to him "I love them almost as much as I love chipotle" I laughed.

"Really?! I have two tickets to see them Monday night and I have no one to go with. please come!" he begged.

My eyes grew wide

"Are you fricken serious Sam ?" I hugged him "it's the fucking fray of course ill go!"

JC stood up from where he was sitting

"Hate to interrupt you 'fray fest' but Faye I suggest you get your swim suit." he said pointing to the door. I rolled my eyes.

I walked into my room with no interruptions . I put on my black bikini and a cover up. I walked back into the room.

"Ready guys ?" I asked. they looked up from their phones. JC's eyes grew wide and he stifled a cough. Sam smirked while nodding.

"Okay then.. LEGGGOO" I said grabbing the eggs.

We ran into Kian's room and cracked eggs all over his bed and into his shoes before running out the back to get Trevor's skateboard.

They boys ran ahead and I quickly followed. they ran straight around the corner but just as I was about to turn a pair of hands grabbed my waist and covered my mouth. I was lifted over someone's shoulder when I realised it was Trevor.

He pulled me into the garage laughing. Kian was in there with a bucket and rickey was beside with the camera.

Kian smirked and threw the bucket at me the liquid inside dripping all down my face.

I squealed.

"What the fuck is that?" I laughed.

"Ketchup" he laughed.

"How much of it did ye have ?" I asked still laughing.

He shrugged. I ran over to him and tackled him into a giant bear hug rubbing all the ketchup on his torso.

I ran out of the garage and around the corners where I met JC and Sam.

They were about to laugh but i quickly shushed them.

They had Trevor's skate board wrapped in paper. They threw it in the pool before running back inside.

The whole day was filled with us pranking each other. our very last prank was about to go down out the back. we took conners vans and Trevor's t-shirts and Kian's SnapBacks. we covered them in jam.

I was just finishing the last of Kian's SnapBack when I looked up to see no one.

I groaned . I knew what was coming next.

"Okay, I see your all going to gang up on me now. well, come on then show me watcha got" I shouted.

I waited for a good ten minutes before heading back inside. the front door was wide open and the couch was turned over. I presumed it was for the pranks.

I walked upstairs and went into my room.

I suddenly heard the fire alarm go off. I walked outside my room to be soaked with a hose. the cold water numbing my body and actually stinging from the pressure.

I tried to walk backwards but slipped and hit my head against the corner off the dresser in the Hallway.

I fell to the floor clutching my head. the hose was turned off and I felt myself being lifted off the floor. I opened my eyes to JC carrying me into his room.

He saw me looking at him and looked back at me.

He playfully rolled his eyes

"It would take you to get hurt by water." I laughed as he sat me on his bed but regretted it when the pain was throbbing through my head.

Sam came in looking worried.

"Are you okay? " he asked sitting next to me on the bed.

"Yeah I'm fine! just a headache. " I said.

"Kian's coming with stuff for your head. do you want to watch a movie or something and then when it's done we can do my video if your up for it ?" sam asked as Kian walked into the room.

" Sounds good" I shrugged

"Thank you" as I took the pills off Kian.

He plopped down beside me on the bed.

"What movie do you want to watch?" he asked.

"How about ... Star Wars or something? I like science fiction stuff like that " I suggested.

Rickey joined us bring a towel for me and a few blankets.

JC put in "Narnia" and joined us in the bed.

Everyone cuddled into a ball of people and blankets. I was stuck between Sam and Kian and JC and rickey were both lying across my legs. I don't know how it worked but we all fit comfortably.

"I love how no one noticed its raining and like all your clothes are outside." I said halfway through the movie.

I heard mumbles of "oh shit" and they all ran out the door leaving me and Ricky behind.

He pulled himself next to me and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Thanks for letting me move in here Ricky. ive never really had a proper family before and now I feel like I do." I said.

"Aw, I thought you would be one of those girls who wouldn't play in the prank war or who would scold us for our messiness. you weren't lying When you said you were 'one of the dudes' " he said laughing.

Pretty soon the boys can running back in and Sam jumped straight on my lap.

" Your surprisingly light." I said pinching his rosy red cheeks.

-----------