20

After my heartbeat had slowed down we all sat in the sitting room and a question came to mind "which one of you was outside?" I asked.

They shared confused glances and shook their heads. "None of us"

"Then who was?" I asked confused.

"That would be me." Ricky said entering the room.

"Well why didn't you ask me if I was okay when I fell?" I asked.

He sighed "I was gonna but then I felt really lazy and just sat and watch you curse wishbone out."

All eyes glanced at wishbone who was chewing on a bone in the corner of the room and then back to me with accusing glares.

"I fell over his toy!" I exclaimed while they all tutted and shook their heads like disappointed parents.

**

They boys left me all alone to do a video so I was sitting on the couch on my laptop and cuddling wishbone.

I was looking on Craigslist for some jobs because I felt like I needed something to do. I'm independent, I don't need my grandmothers money all the time.

Nothing came up and I made a mental note to ask the boys later if they had any ideas.

I sent JC a quick text.

Hope you guys are happy and safe. have a good night ;) - fucking fabulous Faye xo

I sighed happily and closed my laptop.

"Sorry wishbone, it's bedtime for me" I said leading him over to his own bed. I looked around to see if anyone was watching before bending down and whispering "I didn't mean what I said earlier about cursing you out, you know that I love you right?"

"Faye?" A voice spoke from behind me and I shot up to see kian leaning against the doorframe with a smirk on his face.

"Whatcha doing ?" He asked smiling smugly.

"Uh nothing" I said cooly.

"Cause it sounded to me like you were confessing your love to wishbone-"

"Alright I was! You made me feel guilty earlier." I pouted and crossed my hands over my chest.

He laughed and walked towards me. Putting his arm around my neck and pulling me into his chest "your adorable" he laughed.

My thoughts flashed back to when we were in the closet.
Obviously Kian's mind was in the same place.

"Faye?" He said into my shoulder.

"Hmm?"

"Did you mean what you said in the closet?" He asked after a couple of seconds of silence.

"Yes, did you?" I replied reluctantly.

This is the moment. this is it. the moment were kian could confess his feelings for me or else laugh in my face and call me a mushy girl.

"I did" he said lifting his head from our hug and looking me in the eye.

"A-Are you sure?because you don't have to-" his laughter cut me off from rambling any further and pretty soon I found myself laughing too.

Once we got our breaths back it became awkward. "so you like me?" I confirmed

He smirked "Faye, I never lie"
***