7-I Am No Jedi

I told Lida that I had to visit my sick father and she was more than happy to give me the time off. I told her I only needed a few days and she told me to take as long as I needed.

I exited the ship and walked onto the dusty grounds of Geonosis. I hated it here, it was such an ugly planet. I nervously walked into the base and approached Count Dooku who was in the middle of speaking with some separatists whose names I never bothered to remember.

He turned when he heard me and motioned for the people in the room to leave. He gave me a cold stare and without a word he sent shocks of electricity through my body and I crumbled down to the floor screaming in pain.

He stopped for a brief moment, "Much conflict I sense in you." He electrified me again and this time it was more painful as my screams echoed through the halls, I'm sure the entire planet heard me.

He finally let go after what felt like minutes.

I'm on the floor panting and I feel too weak to form any words to respond.

"I said 'Make him fall in love with you'" He sneered, "NOT the other way around." He shocked me again but this time only for a few seconds before he let go and I fell to the floor not able to hold myself up anymore.

Then I felt the force lift me up against the wall and I was being held a foot off the floor by my throat. I was struggling for air and I could feel my throat being gripped tight. He let go and I crashed down and leaned against the wall as I gasped for air.

He walked over to me and knelt down in-front of me. He used his hand to lift my chin up to meet his gaze. "I don't enjoy this but you need to learn that everything you were feeling for him was wrong," His grip tightened on my jaw and I flinched as it started to hurt. "Do you think he'll love you once he realizes who you are? He would kill you." He snarled, "I'm trying to protect you little one." He referred to me by the nickname he gave me when I was just a child.

I found truth in his words.

I remembered Anakin's anger when we bombed the medic station. He would have killed me if he knew I was the reason behind it. What I was starting to feel for Anakin was slowly fading away as I realized I was never someone who could achieve happiness, not after everything I've done. This dark place was the only home I would have.

"Forgive me." Was all I could say and it sounded hoarse and weak. He grunted in response and dropped his hand down.

"Before I send you back, I have an assignment for you. Something to remind you of who you are." He stood up and walked over to a table and grabbed a few documents. "There's a small village on Alderaan that has been aiding clones in the war, I need you to go to that village and kill everyone to send a message." He growled.

I slowly stood up as my strength was coming back to me. "Consider it done master." I responded.

A smile appeared on his face, "I've sent the coordinates to your ship, go now." He demanded and I turned to make my way through the exit. "And (y/n) when I say everyone I mean EVERYONE, no survivors." He added and I froze for a moment knowing exactly what was being expected of me. "Is that understood?" He questioned.

"Understood." I responded without looking at him and continued on my way to the ship.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
(Funeral March by 2WEI: So a lot of the times when I write I get my inspirations from music and I imagine the scenarios happening while listening to a specific song, so I thought I could start sharing that music with you and you can listen to them as well if you'd like(: )

I pulled my hood over my head as I slowly walked into the village. It was built within giant cement walls that were shaped like a rectangle with only one tall cement gate for an exit.

𝗕𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 || 𝗔𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗸𝘆𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara