31-This Is To Forever

(y/n)'s POV
"Oh (y/n) I knew you'd say yes!" Padme pulled me into a tight hug, causing the wind to knock out of me before releasing me so I could catch my breathe. "This calls for a celebration!" She exclaimed before running off to the kitchen area.

"I feel like she's more excited than we are." I laughed and Anakin joined in laughter next to me.

"She just loves us." He placed a kiss on my cheek and Padme came back into the room with wine and glasses.

"Time for us to let loose, I mean we did almost die so," she shrugged setting the glasses on the coffee table in front of the couch.

"None for me, I have your lives to watch over." Anakin plopped himself onto the couch and I joined next to him in the middle while Padme sat on the other side of me.

"More for us girls then." Padme smiled while handing me a glass that was filled higher than it should have been. "Cheers to my two best friends, I'm so happy for you both." She raised her glass.

I raised mine with her and Anakin just did his legendary two finger salute, "Thank you Padme." I smiled to her and we drank the wine.

2 HOURS LATER AND TWO BOTTLES IN

"And so then I was like, that's not how the force works!" I finished my story and both Padme and I started bursting into laughter as Anakin smirked, shaking his head at our drunkenness.

"Just when I thought the battle droids couldn't be any dumber." She giggled setting her empty glass on the table.

"Oh they're the dumbest." I laughed while doing the same.

"Well I should head to bed, it's pretty late." She stood up and we did as well.

"Leave your door open and I'll leave ours open so I can watch over you both." Anakin instructed her and she agreed that she would. "Come on you." Anakin picked me up bridal style and I giggled into his chest. I looked up at his face as he was carrying me to the room and I couldn't believe how beautiful he was. And he was all mine.

He dropped me gently onto the bed and began to undress me. I sat there silently just watching him and his perfectness as he brought a night gown and put it on for me. "What?" He smirked when he caught me staring at him.

"You're beautiful." I slurred

He chuckled, "And you're drunk." He moved the blankets so I could lay under them and he gently laid my head on the pillow. He knelt down next to me and was brushing the hair out of my face.

"Let's have sexy time." I fluttered my eyelashes and I used my index finger to poke his cheek.

"No baby, no sexy time." He smirked with amusement, "As tempting as that is, you're drunk and the door is open, the last thing we wanna do is give Padme permanent blindness."

I sighed in defeat knowing he wasn't gonna give in, "I can't wait to marry you." I looked into his beautiful ocean eyes.

"I can't either." He kissed my forehead and I shivered under his touch. He never fails to give me butterflies.

"Tomorrow then." I smiled.

"Tomorrow what?" He questioned furrowing his eyebrows together.

"Marry me tomorrow." I told him and I saw a smile creep on his face.

"I'll marry you whenever and wherever you want, as long as I get to be your husband." He caressed me cheek with his thumb.

"Lay with me." I whined and held my arms out for him.

He smiled and climbed in next to me so I could lay my head on his chest as he held me. "You're the best thing to ever happen to me Anakin, without you I don't know what I would do, I'd probably die." I couldn't bear a life without him. I would break.