Bonus: Kylo Part 3

Anakin's POV
I rushed into the door that led to Kylos room and stopped dead in my tracks at the sight in-front me. There was, someone, holding Kylo as he cried in their arms. They were going for the window when they heard me and they stopped to face me, "Put my kid down." I growled in anger as I ignited my lightsaber.

A deep chuckle came from him, "You can come after me, but your wife will die." He nodded toward the floor. That's when I finally noticed her.

"No!" I was about to step forward when the man held his lightsaber up to Kylo. Stopping my movements.

He chuckled at my panicked state, "You have such a difficult decision, impossible really. But I'm curious to what you'll choose." I looked down to my dying wife with teary eyes, her weak eyes met mine.

YN: Get our baby Ani.

A: But you'll die.

YN: I know, it's okay, I love you and tell the kids I love them.

The tears broke through when I knew what the choice had to be. Then the man jumped out of the window with Kylo in his arms, "I love you too baby." My voice cracked as I rushed past her, "Obi-Wan!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, hoping he could get here in time to do something to save her. He has to, I can't live without her just as much as I can't live without each of my kids. I rushed out of the window and landed on the ground to see the man running towards a small ship, "Stop!" I shouted in anger as I raised my hand and the man struggled to go forward, "You killed my wife you son of a bitch and you are not taking my kid!" I shouted with pure rage causing the floor under me to rumble slightly which caught me off guard and my grip on the man loosened.

He turned around to face me, I couldn't see his face but I felt him feel fear over me, "Daddy." Kylo cried for me which only angered me more.

"I'm going to give you one chance to set him down." I growled through gritted teeth, the ground rumbled again, but this time I didn't allow it to phase me. I was in so much pain right now, ten years I've had with her and it still didn't feel like it was enough.

I needed more, I needed forever.

The man still has yet to put Kylo down and I took one step forward, finally I saw him slowly move and he set the boy down, "You have power like no other." He spoke to me in an intrigued as Kylo rushed away from him.

"Get inside with your uncles." I told him before he tried to hug me. I wanted to hold him, so bad, but this man was about to die for what he took from us. Kylo listened and ran past me, "You're going to die for what you did." A tear fell from my eye.

He chuckled, "She shouldn't have walked in," He held his blade out towards me, "Now your children will be orphans. But don't worry, I'll take good care of them."

I felt my own demeanor darken from the sound of his threat towards my children and I quickly advanced on him. It's been quite some time since I've had a good lightsaber battle. I'm a little rusty, but I'm still the best, I know I'll win this. I have to.

Obi-Wans POV
I cried as I tried to save her but I could feel her life force slipping away, "I'm not strong enough Rex." I held my hands to (y/n)'s wounds. Force healing is the one thing I had trouble doing. I can't do this, I can't save her.

"Mommy!" I heard Hayden rush inside and Rex grabbed him to hold him back.

"No, you shouldn't have to see this Hayden." Rex tried pulling him out of the room but Hayden fought back, with the help of Ewan and the twins who also came running, "Ow!" Rex yelled once Hayden got loose and ran to his mom.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗕𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗲𝗱 || 𝗔𝗻𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻 𝗦𝗸𝘆𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸𝗲𝗿 𝘅 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 🎉