58-Shes Gone

(so I'm on a bit of a writing spree. I start school soon so I won't be able to update daily like I do now so I'm trying to get a lot of it in especially while all the ideas are fresh in my mind. Anyways enjoy!♥️ comment, vote, share your thoughts! Love you alll)

Anakin's POV
"Ahsoka what happened here?" Obi-Wan asked as we ran up to her. Her and a few other Jedi were standing outside of one of our conference rooms. All with a look of shock and worry.

She looked to me sadly, "Master Windu is dead."

"What; what the hell happened?" I asked in surprise and she looked to Obi-Wan before looking to me.

"They," She paused for a brief moment and took a deep breathe before continuing, "Master they think it was (y/n)."

"No." I shook my head and backed away, "She didn't do this." I pointed to the room, "It had to have been Palpatine." I know she was upset but to kill Master Windu. No. I couldn't believe that. I refused to believe that.

"Palpatine?" Ahsoka looked confused. I then realized that this was the first time we've seen her since coming back, and she still had no idea that we figured out the truth.

"He's the traitor." Obi-Wan informed her and her eyes went wide.

"You're joking!" She exclaimed with shock, "Why hasn't he been arrested?"

"The council wants to wait, they think it'll be difficult to arrest him without a good plan seeing as he is the Chancellor after all." I sighed, it made sense - but at the same time I just wanted to go over there and lock him up before he could cause any harm.

"Kenobi, Skywalker, you should come see this." Master Plo gestured for us to come in. The first thing I noticed upon our entry was Windu's body on the floor and I did my best not to look at it.

Master Plo gestured to the hologram before playing it for us. I watched in shock over what I was witnessing. What the hell even was this? How did this message go unnoticed?

No, If she saw this then..

I glanced over to Windu.

Maybe she did do it. It killed me to think that she was turning away from the light. But I can't keep ignoring this darkness that was surrounding the force.

I groaned in frustration as I pulled out the tracker I had on her, I just needed to talk to her - to try and get through to her. The tracker was signaling to me that she currently at the Senate building.

I wanted to go to her. But I wanted to go alone, I didn't want her to get scared or feel overwhelmed if Obi-Wan or Ahsoka came along. So I excused myself quietly while the others were locked in a conversation - hoping they wouldn't notice my disappearance.

(y/n)'s POV
"Hello dear how was Ryloth? I hear you were successful." Palpatine stood up with a smile on his face when I entered the room.

"Oh it was great." I smiled back sadistically, "But that's not why I'm here." I walked forward and placed my hands on the back of a chair.

"Then what do I owe for this pleasant visit?" He kept that same smile on his face that I now knew was fake.

"I know who you are, Sidious." I chuckled as I saw his smile disappear. Lida, I mean Rey, told me everything. How Sidious wanted Anakin and was going to use my death to lure him to the dark side and that Dooku was his apprentice before Anakin killed him. All of it was his plan. He organized for me to be kidnapped that night in hopes that Anakin would be forced to kill me.

"Where did you learn that name?" He asked with a low threatening tone.

"From me." Rey came into view. His eyes left me and he glared at her.