61-Let Me Out

(y/n)'s/Izdaja's POV
I woke up with a blinding headache and I sat up to bring my hand to my head when I felt something heavy on my wrists. I opened my eyes and looked down to see the all too familiar force restraint cuffs on me. "What the hell?" I spoke to myself as I looked around the room I was in. It was completely empty besides the bed I was in, a toilet, a metal desk and a wooden chair. I instantly recognized it to be the Jedi Temple's detention center.

I could see clones walking past my cell. The only thing separating us was a thick, reinforced, force-restricted, plexiglass and a metal door to the side that only opened from the outside. I groaned in frustration as the events that led me to here played in my head. I almost killed Obi-Wan, I could have.. I was aiming for his chest but on instinct I pierced him lower. Like a part of me was too afraid to kill him.

I stood up and walked to the glass and watched as they passed by me without giving me a glance. Except for one. I banged on the glass when his eyes met mine and he stopped. "Rex, come here." I smiled at him and he walked up to the glass that had small holes so our voices could travel through smoothly.

"I can't be talking to you General." He shook his head with a sad look in his eyes as he looked to his left and then his right down the hallway.

"This is all just a big misunderstanding," I chuckled while keeping my hands on the glass, "Let me out Rex." I spoke in a low sweet tone as I kept my eyes on his and I could tell he was slightly afraid. The yellow in my eyes was new to him.

He shook his head again and sighed, "Sorry General I can't do that."

The rage in me intensified, the one thing I hated most in the galaxy was being locked up like an animal. The way Dooku used to do to me all of my life. I pounded on the glass with a scream causing him to jump back, "LET ME OUT!" He quickly walked away as I continued to bang against the glass.

Anakin's POV
"Absolutely not." I snapped at one of the council members who made a suggestion to transfer (y/n) to the Coruscant prison where she would stay there the rest of her life.

"Excuse me?" He looked at me in disbelief.

"She stays here, near me." I growled without taking my eyes off of him, "She's not rotting away in a prison cell because you don't want to try. She's not herself!" I continued to argue, "How can you be so idiotic and not understand how the dark side influences people. She's lost, she's scared, and she has no idea who she can trust and can you really blame her after we all lied to her?!" My shouts filled the council chambers in an echo. "I will get through to her and I will have her back."

"And then what? She won't be allowed back in the order. She's a murderer and a monster." He spat and I was about lunge towards him but Obi-Wan grabbed me. How can some of them be so stupid! They can't see that it was us who did this.. but they don't care, they only care about themselves and their image.

I composed myself and nodded to Obi-Wan that I was calm enough to continue without him holding onto me, "When I get her back and I will." I glared at him before turning my attention the entire room. "I'm taking her away and leaving the order." My eyes dragged around the room so I could see all of their reactions.

"Sure about this are you?" Master Yoda spoke up and my eyes landed on him.

"Yes, I'm grateful for everything but I want a life with her and to have children." I admitted and instead of the look of disappointment I was expecting, he gave me a look of hope. He was hoping I succeeded in bringing her back so I could have the life I want.

"I'm leaving too." Obi-Wan interrupted and all eyes shot to him in surprise.

"What?" I eyed him confused, the order was his whole life. I never expected him to ever want to leave.