Bonus: Kylo Part 2

3 years later
Ages:
Anakin-33years
(y/n)-32years
Hayden-10years
Ewan-8years
Rosie-5years
Aurora-5years
Kylo- 3years

Anakin's POV
"Alright Kylo, you're three now, do you know what means?" I smiled down at my young boy as we stood outside in the garden area.

He grinned up to me, "It means I'm a man!" He yelled excitedly and I let out a chuckle.

"Hell yeah it does." I held out my hand for a high five and he jumped to reach it with a giggle.

(y/n) let out a chuckle from her garden chair, she was observing with both Aurora and Rosie seated by her feet.

"Okay," I knelt down and grabbed ahold of his wrist, "It's time to take this off, but you need to remember all the exercises I've been teaching you." I grabbed the key from my pocket and pressed it in the lock, "It's gonna feel a bit overwhelming, but remember that I'm right here with you. And you need to always.." I trailed off with a raised brow, waiting for him to finish the sentence for me.

He nodded with a smile, "Remain calm. I got this daddy."

I grabbed the back of his head to pull him to me so I could place a kiss on his forehead, "I know you do buddy." I turned the key and the bracelet came off. I stood up and backed away from him so I could observe him properly. I saw his little eyes widened slightly, but then he inhaled slowly and exhaled slowly, "You alright?" I questioned with slight worry.

He looked up to me with a smile, "Yes."

"Okay good," I picked up a rock from the floor and began floating it above my hand as I walked back to him and knelt down, "I'm going to give this to you, I want you to focus and do the same as me. Can you do that?" He nodded and held out his hand. I gently placed it there and I watched as he eyed it and then it slowly lifted from his palm. A proud smile spread across my face.

"I'm doing it!" Then he turned to look at his mom with a proud grin,"Mommy look!"

She gave him a big smile, "I'm so proud of you baby." She blew him a kiss as she braided Rosie's hair.

He turned his attention back to me. I grabbed the rock and stood up; taking a few steps away from him, "Okay now I'm going to drop it from my height," I held it near my eye level, "And I want you to catch it before it hits the ground." He nodded and got ready, I chuckled at his little stance, "Alright." I dropped it and he held out his hand.

But instead of catching the rock, he pushed out a wave of energy which hit me and I fell back five feet, landing roughly on my back. I groaned at the slight pain and tried to breath, but the wind got knocked out of me.

"Daddy are you okay?" Kylo ran up to my side with panic in his eyes. Well at least he's concerned, my wife on the other hand was dying of laughter and since she was laughing, so were the twins.

Little assholes.

I thought and I knew she heard it cause her laugh got even louder.

"I'm the child of the force, you can't use it on me." She mocked me from that day on Mustafar.

I sat up and glared at her, nice to know she can find humor in the situation now. Well it has been ten years.

A:You'll pay for that later.

YN:What are you gonna do; force choke me?

A: I just might.

YN:Promise?

A: Definitely. I looked up to her and she gave me a wink and I couldn't help but smile at her. Almost ten years of marriage and the love we share has never changed.