36-Living On The Edge

(y/n)'s POV
"Are you sure you don't need me to carry you?" Anakin teased as we walked down the hallway to get to his room.

"Yeah because I'm sure all the Jedi in the hallway won't see a problem with that." I playfully rolled my eyes and he let out a small chuckle. We reached his room and immediately upon entering I rushed to the bed and sprawled out like an angel in the snow on the covers. "This bed is so much more comfortable than those damn medical bay ones."

Anakin smiled down at me before scooting in next to me and laying on his side while using his arm to hold his head up. I turned my head slightly to face him so our eyes could meet, "Well maybe if you wouldn't always get yourself into trouble you wouldn't be in them so much." He lifted his finger and poked my nose.

I chuckled, "I like to live on the edge."

He sighed, "Your life of 'living on the edge' is going to give me a heart attack." He reached his gloved hand over and rested it on my cheek, his thumb gently rubbing below my eye.

"Im sorry," I brought my hand up and placed it on his gloved, "Thank you for jumping in after me." I turned so I was no longer on my back and I was now on my side, just like him. I scooted close and pressed my lips against his. We got lost in our moment of passion for awhile, his hand trailed down my body till it gripped my hip.

He pulled away for air and glared into my eyes, "I'd jump into the lava on Mustafar for you."

I chuckled, "That's stupid, then we'd both me dead."

"That's better than a life without you." As I looked into his eyes I could see he was dead serious. I didn't have a response for this, I didn't want to argue. Because I know I'd do the same, I can't handle a life without him. I didn't even want to think of ever losing him, my heart ached just by the thought.

"I love you." I whispered as I brought my hand up and slowly traced along his jawline with my fingertips. My eyes tracing all of his beautiful facial features, my heart was beating against my chest as looked at my husband. His eyes closed for a moment as he savored my touch.

"I love you more." He whispered back with a smile and he brought his lips back to mine. Pure bliss is how I would describe the feeling anytime his lips touched mine. There was fire, electricity, passion, and love. So much love. So much to the point where my heart felt like it was going to explode. I will never feel this way for another, never, he is my person, my soulmate.

"Don't ever leave me." I mumbled in between kisses and his eyes shot open and he pulled away looking worried, "What's wrong?" I questioned, confused by his reaction.

He looked at me intensely for a moment before responding, "Nothing," he shook his head, "Just know I never will okay? I'll never leave." I nodded and he crashed his mouth to mine with more passion and I returned it.

After a few.. activities. We were sitting on the edge of the bed as I pulled my shirt on.

"There's something I need to talk to you about." He spoke and I felt reluctance in his words like what he was about to say was something he contemplated for awhile bringing up.

I looked at him curiously, "What is it?"

"You can't get mad," he shifted on the bed so he was facing me more and he held his hand up in defense.

I furrowed my brows at him, "Okay.. I won't."

"It's about Lida," He looked to me nervously, "I don't think she's who she says she is."

"Elaborate." I narrowed my eyes.

"She said she works at the prison right? Well I had Rex check and it turns out she doesn't, she never has." He spoke eagerly like he was describing a conspiracy.