Chapter 12

So, for my outfit I picked a red crop top with a tank under it. With a leather black skirt and some tights with some heeled ankle boots. Plus my fav purse. " Okay I think your ready." Sadie said looking accomplished. I smiled and then heard the door bell ring. "Ok, I'm going." I walked downstairs to see Mason looking sharp. He was wearing a navy blue shirt with a suit coat over it with some dress pants and loafers. "Hello,"he said. "Hi," I said pulling loose strands of hair behind my ear. He led me out to his Chevvy truck and opened the door for me." Thank you?" I said astonished by his gentlemen like nature. He put the keys in the egnition and the motor rumbled. "So, where are we going."i asked. He looked at me and said, "oh, yes I forgot. I have to blindfold you." "What!" I looked at him. He pulled a silk handkerchief from his pocket. "Just stay calm." He said as he tied the blind fold around my eyes. "Oh, come on. You can trust me" he said jokingly. "Sure" I say jokingly. Everything is dark and we were silent the whole way there. Then the truck stopped and I said, " can i get this off of me now." "Yes" he said. He took off the blindfold and we were at a garden. Mason went to the back of his truck and got a picinic basket out. There were daisies and roses filling the space of the place. Butterflies were swiriling and birds were singing. He came over to my side and opened the door. "my lady" he said gesturing to the blanket already layed out by the fountain." Wow" I say in amazement."Thanks it took forever." He said. We sat down on the blanket and we talked for a while. I didn't notice the sun setting over the horizon until Mason pointed it out. "Hey! Look how beautiful the sunset is." He said looking at me. " Ya it is gorgeous." I said. Then he looked at me," just like you." He said giving me a grin. Then he leaned in and kissed me. On the lips! His lips tasted like gummy bears and when we kissed I felt a jolt of energy go from the top of my head to my toes. It just tingled. He put his hand u my neck and we kissed, sitting and enjoying each other.