Untitled Part 4

(WHAT BETH WORE IS LINKED)
For some odd reason, I fell asleep at 8 for a little power nap and the next thing I knew it was 7:30am. School starts at 8 and I was late. I screamed and rolled out of bed. I'm pretty proud of myself. I got ready in 10 mins. I put my blond hair in a messy fishtail with a beanie on top. Slipped my high boots on, grabbed my floral book bag and headed out the door like a mad women. I remembered that I missed the bus and mysteriously can't drive. (I failed the the test 3 times, so they banned me from the drivers place because of some "minor" injuries.) So I had to run. Just saying I am not athletic in anyway so that was tough. I was 5 blocks from school! I heard the school bell ring when I got there so I ran right into
1st block with no question. I creaked the door open and everyone looked at me like I killed 5 people. I see Sadie in the back and I go and sit by her." Where have you been?" Sadie asked.
"Running" I said in between breaths. Time flew by and it was lunch. Sadie and I got in the salad line. "Sadie I have to tell you something" I said.
"Alright what is it" she said brushing herself off. I was thinking about telling her about the call and note but not in the line. I decided to tell her when we get our lunch. So, I got my salad, but when I was walking out a black figure got in from of me. I ran right into it and my salad fell all over me and the floor. I was covered in Italian dressing. "Oh my gosh! I am so sorry." A masculine voice said. I looked up and it was him. Mason from the restraunt.
"Uh..um.. It..it's fine." I stuttered out.
"Here let me buy you another lunch." He said.
"No, no it's fine. Really." He looked straight into my eyes. Oh my gosh, he was gorgeous.( LINKED IN NEXT CHAPTER) His face was perfectly sculpted, his brown was flopped up perfectly, and his bright blue eyes were shining, and his arms rippled with muscles.
"Are, are you okay." He asked. Really! I had been staring at him! I am so stupid!
"Um ya, I'm fine."
"At least let me get you a towel or something"
"no, it's okay. It wasn't your fault." Actually it was but, WOW, I can't believe he actually talked to me. Geez.