Chapter 2

"Here you go girls," Lauren said causing my thoughts to cease.
"Thanks Lauren"Sadie said.
"Thanks for making me fat," I thought to myself. Anyways, I here the guy yell. I look over and he is with a girl. He gets up and bolts out of the restraunt. "So who is that?" I ask Sadie
"Well you know that football star." She responds, her mouth full.
"Ya, the quarterback, Mason." I said.
"Yep that's him." Sadie looked at me, "You aren't thinking about being with him right?"she asked very concerned.
"No." I said pouting.
"You totally are. Well sorry to break it to Ya, but to him, we are invisible." I still couldn't shake the fact that he was looking at me. We left the restraunt and Sadie dropped me off at home. I walked in and saw my mom and dad couponing again. "Hey mom, hey dad" I said.
"Hey sweetie how was the desserts?" My mom said licking here lips.
"Jaw dropping." I said. I walked up the closed in stairway and into my room. Its actually pretty big. I have my queen sized bed against the wall, my laptop on top of my small desk, my small walk-in closet, and my IPad charging at the side. I walk to the desk and look at the mirror I have placed on top. I have filled it with sticky notes. they say things like, "You are beautiful,"and like " You are perfect". Since 9th grade I have been getting bullied by a girl named Joslyn. She is super popular and is the leader of her little group of cheerleaders. I have these notes to raise my self esteem, and to remind myself not to let Joslyn get to me. So my conclusions came to words. Words keep me going because I look at them and say," Joslyn, you're and idiot." I asure myself that she does not know me, or my family, or my friends. She cant break me down anymore. At least I hope so. Thats when my thoughts were interrupted and my phone rang. Who could that be?