Chapter 20

Sadies POV

It was..... A CLASS RING! "Look Mason! Its a class ring." I said, he turned around about to say something. But then a police officer said, " Hey, you two! You got 5 seconds, to get out here." I put it in my pocket so they woundnt take the evidence from me. We got in his truck and Mason said," So, now what. What kind of information can we get from a 'class ring' " I started," well I know people, so just hold youre horses and i'll tell you where to go." i tell him the directons and we ended up right where I wanted to go. My Uncles. we walk up the sidewalk when Mason says, "Where are we?" I knocked and no one answered. Then I just opened my door to find my Uncle testing some chemicals on a watermelon. "Hey Uncle Joe!" i say. he looks up and says, "Sadie?! Hello!!! Hello!! come in, come in" he sets down his chemicals and pulls off his goggles while heading to the couch. "so, who is this. Youre boyfriend?" he says curiously. "no, no,no" we say at the same time. "this is Bethany's boyfriend, Mason. You do remember Bethany right?" I say "of course. so what do you need." I tell him everything, and he takes the ring to his lab. Mason and I play video games for a while and than he comes back with some results. " I think I know who took Bethany, and where they went."