Chapter 6

(Here's a pic of Sadie, sorry I haven't shown her or Bethany.)
We walked into Starbucks and I ordered my classic tea. Ya that's right I'm a tea freak! We get our warm cups and sit down. "So, how was your second block with Mr. Boring?" Sadie asked " Well it's Mr.Carn and it was really boring as always." I said. Then the bell on the door rang and a boy walked in. I couldn't see his face because he had his hood up.
The he got his coffee and turned around and looked me in the eye. Instantly he put his hood down and came walking towards us. It was Mason. " Hi girls," he said pulling up a chair with a smile on his face.
"hello" Sadie said. Both of them turned to me. I couldn't speak. I was in total shock that he came and sat with us. Then Sadie kicked me and that got me speaking. "Hi" I quickly peeped while I rub my injured leg.
"I just wanted to say that I am sorry for bumping into you today." I look at the regret in his blue eyes.
"It's fine really." I said.
"I wanted to ask you something" he asked me. " Do you want to go to the dance on Friday with me?" He asked. "Why are you asking me?"
"Um...well I think it would be fun. And um.. I wanted to say sorry?"
"Fine" I said. Me and Mason Duke are going to the dance. WILD!