Chapter 21

Bethany's POV

Everythig was dark, and it kinda smelled like crap.I was kinda getting used to it, but then they pulled a back off my head. There was a figure in a black cape, i looked up to see that i was in the house on the west side of town that got burned down. Then i felt a huge wave of pain come from my ankle. "Ahh!" i screamed, and the person shoved a sock in my mouth. Ew. Thats disgusting. I spit it out and said, "who are you?" It walked close to me and punched me where it hurts, and stuffed tthe sock back in my mouth. "No talking. or you'll get more of this." it was a girl voice this time, and she pulled out a gun from her cloak. I squeaked, and she shot her gun to the sky. "SHUT-UP!" Then she said, "you wanna know who I am?" I put my head to the floor. and she pulled off her hood. My eyes opened wide. What?! Why her? Why me? Why would she do this to me? "Lauren?" I said. She sot to the floor this time. "No, my name isnt Lauren. Its Kasey Johnson. Lauren was just my cover-up. You should remember me from about 5 years ago. In this house." She looked at me with tears in her eyes. "I dont know what youre talking about." I said. She picked up a brick and threw it at my stomach. "I cant believe you. I remeber the night like it was yesterday...."