Chapter 23

Bethany's POV

I look to the floor and see...Mason. His beautiful face was shining in the little bit of sunlight that was left. He was sitting in a pool of blood. I started to cry. I looked to the corner of the room seeing Sadie, who knocked out Kasey. She came over to my side and called 911. Mason had gotten shot in the stomach and was bleeding massively. "I just need an ambulance and a cop.NOW!" She said into the phone i put Mason's head on my lap. He was unconcious because he hit his head. Thank-Gosh! I dont want him to be in pain. I heard a scrumble through the phone, and Sadie said, "Ok, just get here as fast as you can." She hung up her phone and grabbed my hand. "Are you okay?" She said. I looked down at myself. I had bruises all over my body from Kasey torturing me, but other than that im okay. I nodded my head and she smiled. We heard the ambulance and Sadie ran to the door. The paramedics came in and put Mason on a stretcher. I ran into the back of the ambulance with him, and Sadie got in his truck to follow us. "He's looseing to much blood..." a nurse mumbled."Hurry it up! We're losing him!" a doctor said. They took a pair of scissors and cut off his shirt showing the pierce of the bullet in his chest. It was discusting, but the whole ride I was holding his hand. We got to the hospital and they rushed him into a room. I wasnt allowed in, bacause it was surgery or something. I was sitting in the waiting room, drinking some tea. I have been here all night waiting. Mason's family have come and go, but I havent been able to get myself to leave. They wont let me in to see him because it "family only". I see a little girl playing on her IPhone, A boy doing the same, and a man reading a magazine. After 24 hours of being in the hospital they let me in his room because they knew how desperate I was. I walked in and heard soft beeping coming from the machine, hooked up to his body. I sat in the chair beside his bed and held his hand. "Im so sorry" i say quietly. Then I hear a sudden slow in the beeping It started to become rapid, and I know what that means. I jump up run through the halls looking for his nurse and screaming, "Help! Someone help!" I finnally see her and I drag her back to his room. She starts to get ergent. And look at him. "I have to call the docter!" she says. She presses a button on the wall, and the doctor comes rushing in. THen the beeping stops, and it is just a loud ring that seems to go on forever. "No!, NO!" I scream and run towards him. 2 nurses hold me back, and I just Kick and scream. They get out the electric hands and say, "Clear!"."Dont leave." i say, "I love you."

Sorry about that! HAHA! please read on to my next book called Reaching him. Will Mason die? Did he already die? Find out in my next book, Reaching Him. I promise there wont be so many cliffhangers

Love,

TJ <3