Chapter 19

Sadies POV

I cant believe Mason let me bestfriend get hurt. I just want to punch him in the face. Im in my car drivin down to the gazebo and I just want to see Bethany. There are tons of questions running through my head. Where did she get shot? Did they kill her? Am I gonna see her again? Where is she?! I know I cant freak out too much for Mason's sake. I bet you its Joslyn. I stop my truck and spot Mason sitting at one of the tables with his head down. "Hey" i say urgently. "So, whats the plan?" he is so pitiful. "Well, I was thinking we should go back to Starbucks, and look for anything giving us evidence of where they would have taken her. " I look a him. "we cant, the cops are already making sure that no one gets in the 'crime scene'" He said. "well thankfully we can just break in." I say. "What?!?! Its an open cafe, that would be phisically impossible." He said. Seriously? he is being a Debby downer. "Okay, just kidding, I have connections with the cops. Meaning my dad is the Chief, so I do whatever I want. As long as its legal." I say, taking a sip of my smoothie that I got on the way. "Thats awesome, lets go." We got ito his truck and sped down to Starbucks. It was surrounded by police tape and I spoted one of my dads new co-workers. His name was Danny, and he was only like 21, and super hot. "Hey Danny!" i say getting out of the truck."oh, hey Sadie, what are yo doing here?" He siad with his manly voice. "Okay so this is gonna sound wierd but,..." I told him about Beth and he understood, but only gave us 5 mins. to look around. We went inside. There was a little blood on the floor, and a cup of tea splattered all over the floor. "Theres nothing here that I havent already seen." Mason says looking around. "There has to be something, like anything!" I say. Our 5 mins. were almost up, and I almost gave up. But then something caught my eye. Something shiny. I picked it up. It was a.......

Hey guys, sorry for that cliffhanger. LOL! But I still love you guys!

Love,

TJ<3