Chapter 14

"Hey Beth!" Sadie said coming through the tree during lunch. "What up!" I said. "The sky." "Wow, Last time I heard that one I fell off my dinosaur." We laughed. Total losers. She sat down at the table and said, "So Friday night, you have plans?" She said starting to eat her pasta. "No, why?" "Well, you know Josh, the LaCross team captain?" "Well ya who doesnt." "So, he is having a party because of the team going to State, so he invited me and told me that I can bring anyone. So, since im a loner and you are my bestie, you wanna come?" "ya, totally." " Alrighty then, oh and you can bring Mason too." I shake my head yes and think. So, towmarrow is Friday, so the partys towmarrow. "What do I wear to a victory party?" I say confused. "Well, anything you want really." Saide said standing up to dump her tray. "alrigh but your helping me." "kk, i'll come over after school." I see Natalie Spark walk by, shes in Masons french class so I ask her, "Hey Natalie, is Mason here today." I ask her. She turns and looks at me with her short skirt swirling. "Um, no, I guess he was sick today." And with that I walked away.

FRIDAY AFTERNOON

So, I called Mason today and he was feeling up to the party tonight. His exact words were,"Lets get'er done" He makes me laugh. Sadie rang the doorbell and I opened up the door to see her carring a giant make-up bag, and a large tote of clothes. "Lets GO!" she said running up the stairs. "I think shes gonna have WAY too much fun." I mutter under my breathe. I walk up the stairs and see that Sadie has already ubpacked her whole station. "Okay we'll leave at 8 so I have 3 hours. I think I can get this mess," She waved in my direction,"all cleaned up." After 2 and a half hours she spun me to look in the mirror. I was wearing booty shorts, and a really tight black top, with some high red heels. "wow," I continue looking at my braided sock bun. " Uh..I look like...uh.. how do I put this nicely...like...a...biker chick just rammed into a tree." My black eye line rwas so thick I could barely see my eyes. "This is what guys like these days." she said looking proud of herself. "Alrighty then, we're gonna meet Mason there." "Okay." I grabbed my black leather jacket and we went to Sadies car. We drove to the house, and loud music was blasting, people were outside holding up solo cups, and I thought I heard a T.V. get thrown out the window. I dont think this party is very "supervised".