Chapter 15

In the house everyone loked like they were on crack. Like comon people get ahold of yourself. Me and Sadie walked slowly to thee house. Inside I find Mason dancing with a cup in his hand. I wave and smile, while he being a guy, just nods his head upward. Why? dont ask me. "hey." i say screaming over the music. "hey! this party is sick!" he says. Saide is dancing now,"Ya its great!" shes such a party girl. We dance a while together, and Mason has had a little more than a few drinks. "you want some?" he askes me in a really high voice. " um..no thanks." "com on its good, a little drink wont hurt you." he got really close. i pulled away "i said no thanks." he was getting really demanding. " Alright alright," with that he was swept back to the drink table. "i have to go to the bathroom." i say as Sadie is surrounded by really cute guys. (they look like their 20). Okay so after only an hour of the party this bathroom is trashed. This music has made me dizzy, and the lights want to make me throw-up. I did not imagine my first party like this. I fix my make-up and head back out to the party. "hey, wheres Mason," I ask Sadie as she looks like shes having the "time of her life"! "I thinks hes over by the stairs!" she screamed. Okay, so the stairs? thats stupid. I spot the stairs and head over. Then my heart drops. Hes basically making-out with a girl that i dont recognise. Shes wearing a letterman jacket though. "Mason..?" my eyes were filling up with tears. his head turned and his eyes opened wide,"Bethany..look, i can explain.." I just ran. I went and sat on the porch, took my shoes off, and ran through the green grass, at midnight. I love living in Tennessee cause basically everywhere you go is the country. I start to cry and I cant see wear im going. I trip and just like that I fall down a random hill. I am finished falling and just sit, and cry. I got to say im just being like a baby. Then a deep voice enters my ear, "hello, darling" i stand up and look around, but I cant see anyone. "who are you?" i say aloud. "dont even bother looking for me, youre never find me. I am K. And I am watching you. I see youre boyfriend cheated, its a shame, for you to get hurt." Then a sharp knife appears at my side. I scream and scurry away. " I'll be watching you, and waiting for the right time to strike!" At the end he screamed and a dark cloak covered my face.