Chapter 5 - An Escape

Calum's POV

I saw her talking with Zayn. I wasn't really happy with that since the fact he is high. I like the guy Zayn but something was sketchy with him. Once I kept looking at them they caught me looking at them. I looked away as quickly as I could. 

The boys and I were playing with some other people in beer pong. Me and Michael were on one of the teams and Luke and Ash were on the other team. Currently me and Michaels team was winning.

As we were playing I see Zayn walking towards me. He pulls me out of the game for a moment.

"What do you want Zayn?" I say to him. I mean come on I was in the middle of a game!

"You know I invited her here so that you guys could have the chance to talk or hang out. Since I know you wouldn't have the guts to ask her yourself." Zayn tells me.

"First of all, I would have the guts. And second of all, why did you invite her here behind my back?" I tell him.

"Uh I can invite who the hell I want. So go have your chance with her." He tells me. I don't really want to hear him so I'll just go over there so he can leave me alone.

"Fine take my place in beer pong." I say.

Luna's POV

As I was on my phone I look up and see Calum walking over to me. Oh geez what now. This was the one thing I didn't want to do. 

"Hey." Calum says as he sits on the kitchen counter with me. I got to say he smells really nice. And it's the cologne he always wears so I knew right away.

"Hey." I say back to him. I don't know what else to say to him. Right now it's pretty awkward. 

"You know this party is lame. Wanna ditch? I have an escape place." Calum tells me as he smiles.

I knew what place he was going to take me.

"Sure I guess this party is lame." I tell him.

"I brought my car so we can take that. Luke told me he brought you here so he can take th boys with him." He tells me.

"Alright then." I say back.

As we get off the counter we head out front to his car. I got in the passenger seat as he started up the car.

As we were driving it was dark out but the stars were beautiful outside. I watched as we passed all the trees. 

As Calum turned up the car radio, he had his American Idiot Green Day album in and he also knew I loved Green Day. We both started to sing to song American Idiot because it was the first soundtrack.

Eventually as we were singing through the songs my favorite song on the album comes on. And Calum knew this is my favorite. When September Ends started playing.

After the song ended we were at the cliff of a mountain. Another place me and Calum used to hang out at. As we got out Calum went and sat on the hood of the car. I decide to join him.

As we sat in comfortable silence I was amazed by the stars. There were thousands in the sky. All twinkling one by one.

"It looks amazing out." I say out loud.

"Yeah can't you believe how much these stars fits the whole night sky?" Calum says to me.

It was really cold outside and I was freezing so I decided to put my flannel on. Guess it came in handy.

"Lu, could we be friends like we used to?" Calum says to me. "I really miss us. I really do. I just want to forget about what happened and start all over." He tells me.

"I mean we can try. But promise me that you will not make a mistake that you did last time and choose someone else over me. Got it? Us before anyone else." I say to Calum.

"I promise." He says as he holds his pinky out. We have a thing for pinky promises.

"Promises aren't meant to broken." We both say at the same time. Then we hugged. After that we chatted for a bit and after that Calum dropped me off back at my dorm.

"Thanks for dropping me off. I enjoyed tonight." I say to him.

"No problem I did too. And I guess I'll see you some time later." He says to me.

"Sure and remember a promise is a promise." I tell him. He knew how much I cared about promises and if you broken one just forget about it.

"Of course goodnight!" He says as he walks off.

"As I unlock my dorm I see Marie and Harry making out on the couch. They usually don't do this a lot and if so it's probably when they are alone. 

They freaked out but I just walked passed them to my room. I was pretty tired from tonight. I got in my room and changed into some comfy sweatpants and a hoodie. I was freezing.

I got in my bed and closed my eyes and soon I eventually fell asleep.

Authors Note

Hey! I know this chapter is short but the next chapter will be shocking.

What do you guys think the shocking news will be in the next chapter? :))

Please vote and comment as always! <3

Tpwk! - Onlyangelzz