Chapter 18- Valntyne

Calum's POV

Today was valentines day and after school I planned on doing something special for Luna because I've been wanting to for a while. I'm currently sitting in my 9th grade history class as I admire the wonderful girl who was my bestfriend right in front of me. Maybe I had a teeny crush on her but she wouldn't know. I wanted to do something after school because I care a lot for Luna. 

I got an idea and I wrote a small note to her and crumbled it and threw it at her. She turns around and has a confused look on her face. She opens it up and looks at me with a smile on her face. I smile back at her and she turns around as she goes back to work.

Sooner as I thought the bell rings and I rush out of the class to the bus with the biggest grin on my face. I can't wait for this. As my bus drops me off at my bust stop I rush home and grab everything I need. I look at my list and see if I have everything.

- Our favorite music CD's

- Bunch of snacks. 

- Blankets

- Radio

I checked off everything that I had and I headed over to our tree to set up everything. I sit under the tree and wait for her to come. After a couple minutes I message her reminding her about it and wait. I feel my phone vibrate and I check to see that she answered with..

Lu bear :p : Hey sorry I just got our the shower and got dressed I'm omw rn. 

I send her a quick reply saying it's alright. I wait and a couple minutes later I see her walking across the street from her home over here. I see her face go into shock and I start smiling really hard.

"You didn't have to do this." She said.

"Of course I had to do this! I wanted to do something for you so you're going to enjoy it okay! You deserve this." I say to her as I take her hand and take her to the tree.

I put in my Green Day CD and we start singing until we couldn't.

---------------------------------------------------- 

Valentines day is today and I have no clue what I have in plan for today. I was chilling out at Michael's with boys as we talked about what days we can do for practice. I suddenly have the urge to ask the guys something.

"What are you guys doing for Valentines?" I ask them. They all look over at me for a second then they all tell me they have nothing to do but be lonely. We all laugh for a couple minutes.

"Well the only person we know who could do something is Mr. Hood over there." Luke says and I try not to blush. 

"Alright alright." I say to them.

"Aren't you going to do something with Luna for valentines day." Michael askes me. I have no clue what I'm going to do but I got to do something for her. But then I thought of a good idea.

"I have a great idea!" I say out loud. I thought about what I did for her three years ago for valentines day. It was perfect and I want to do it again.

"Can you guys do me a favor while I get the stuff I need?" I ask them they all look at me with confused faces. This is going to be a great day.

Luna's POV

I was currently sitting on the couch with Marie as we watch the twilight movies because we had nothing else to do today. Marie that was next to me was chomping on some potato chips as she won't shut up as we watch the movie.

I feel my leg vibrate as I grab my phone out of my pocket and see that I have a text from Luke. I wonder what he wants?

Luke :3 - Hey me and the guys are going out for lunch. Care to join? We are meeting at the apple bee's down the road from the Uni. :))

"Hey Ree?" I grab Marie's attention. "Luke invited me with the other guys for lunch." I tell her. She looks at me with a smirk. I loose my content smile. 

"Marie it's not like that. Plus I'm hungry you can even come with me." I say to her.

"Sounds like a plan to me." She says as we rush to get ready. 

(Couple Minutes later)

We finally got to the apple bee's and park. We head in and see only to be sitting in a seat across the restaurant are Luke, Michael, and Ashton. Calum is no were to been seen. I'm curious to know where he is? We tell the lady that our party is over there as we point to them and we head over there. Me and Marie take a seat next to Ashton and Michael and Luke are in the other booth.

"Hey glad you made it!" Luke said to us. 

"Yeah I brought Marie with me if that's fine. She was hanging out with me today to begin with." I say to him. Marie looks over at Luke and smiles proudly.

We all take our orders and and have small talk with each other. I was nice hanging out with them. I guess this is something exciting in my day. 

"Hey why isn't Calum here?" I ask the guys. They all look at each other for a minute.

"He had to do some things today. I don't know what they are cause he never told me." Michael says to me.

"Oh okay." Was all I managed to say. We all got done with out food and we split the bill. It was hard because Luke wanted to pay for all over it and I had to argue it out with him and I won so we both payed.

Right as I walked out of the restaurant, I get a notification that I got a text from Calum, so I opened up my phone.

Cal Pal <3: Hey could you meet me at our tree? :)  

As I read that I grow a big grin on my face let Marie know about it. She starts freaking out cause that's her and I roll my eyes. I drop off Marie at our dorm and I make my way over there.

Calum's POV

I had finish setting up everything for tonight. I send a quick message to Luna asking her to come over for the surprise. I still had the same old radio from 3 years ago and my CD's so this makes this way better.

I sit against the tree as I already have a CD in playing. I see her park and walk out of her car, and let me tell you she had the same reaction like she did three years ago. I smile as she has her hand over her mouth.

"Happy Valentines."

---------------------------------------------

Author's Note

This chapter was hard to start off with but I finally got this chapter done with and I can move on. Hope you like this chapter so yeah. Also things are going to start to get a little sad so be prepared. (Sorry lol.)

Tpwk- Onlyangelzz