Chapter 16 - T-10 (Luna)

Luna's POV (Chapter is a little long, also this whole chapter is Luna POV. Calum's will be in the next chapter. :P)

Eventually the week has gone by pretty quick and I went to my dads and all of that for Christmas. But tonight was the last day of 2014 and tonight would be the news year party I'm going to with all of my friends. For me 2014 was a pretty good year but I can't wait for 2015. I'm hoping it a better year.

I was now getting ready with Marie for the party tonight and the guys were able to perform tonight at the party too. Everyone here at the uni loved them as a band. I mean who didn't? The party was at club and they accepted 5sos to play tonight and I was excited. I was also proud of the guys. They have came a long way and have been working hard on the band. Now this summer they will be touring all over Australia and I'm proud of them.

Marie was currently straightening my hair for me while I sat in the chair listening to her problems. I'm usually the one that has to hear her ramble all the time about her issues but that's what a best friend is for. 

"Okay I know I am rambling now but like are you hoping to get your new years kiss Lu?" Marie says teasing me.

"Marie how many times have I told you that there is no way anyone would want a new years kiss from me. Like come on everyone at this place is going to either be with someone, drunk, dancing, or upstairs doing you know what." I say to her.

"Oh yeah how much you wanna bet? I'll pay for the café every day this week if I win and if you loose you have to pay." She bets. Honestly she is going to loose. There is no way I'm getting a kiss tonight. This will be very easy for me.

"Okay deal." I say as I shake her hand. If we shook, it was official and that was the rule. If you didn't shake, it doesn't count.

"You're so going to loose Luna." Marie tells me.

"You wish." I say as me and her laugh. This is going to be one long night.

(An Hour Later.)

Harry, Marie and I were all in Harry's car heading to the club. The guys said that they would be there earlier than us so that they can set up the stage a little earlier then when everyone started to come in and when they were supposed to perform.

As we pull up, we get out the car and go in line to show our IDS. They let us in and Harry and Marie head over to the bar. I on the other hand decided to find the guys and see what has been going on.

I walk through people and I look over at the stage and only see Ashton on the drums and Michael testing his guitar. I walk over and greet them then ask them where are the other two.

"Well Luke said he went to the bathroom and I don't know where Calum went." Michael tells me. I decided to check the bar and I see Calum over at the bar with Marie and Harry. I head over and sit by them.

"Oh hey Lu." Cal greets me.

"Hey. Uh when do you guys perform?" I ask him.

"Oh shit, actually in five minutes. I might as well head over there with the guys." He says as he finishes his drink and runs to the stage with the rest of them. 

I get curious and ask Harry and Marie what they were talking about with Calum. Even though they might not tell me but it's worth a try.

"Hey uh what were you guys talking about with Calum?" I ask them.

"Oh nothing uh we were talking about . . . the show! Yeah the show they are going to do now. Uh Calum felt nervous and asked us for some advice." Marie try's to say to me. I smelt something fishy about this but I'll let it slide.