Chapter 15- Saturday Morning

Luna's POV

(Saturday Morning)

I woke up from my phone vibrating on my night stand by my bed. I pick it up and see that it is my father sent me a couple messages and a message from Marie. I look at my dads messages first before I look at Marie's.

Dad - Hey Honey I know you are probably sleeping but I was wondering if you can call me when you wake up.

Dad- So that we can talk about Christmas and when you plan on coming over and staying.

I got to call my dad back, but first let me see what Marie messaged me.

Ree <3 - Heyy bestie! Since you're asleep I sent this text because I had to run and get something while I was able to for the gifts so we all planned that everyone comes over here at 12 pm. So if so please make sure everything is ready when I'm back. Tyty! Love ya <3

Okay I got a lot to do. I can message dad that I'll call him later tonight to talk about our plans then I decide to start straightening the dorm and make sure all of the gifts that Marie and I have gotten for everyone is under the tree.

I look at the time and see that it is almost 12 pm. I head to my room and change into some normal clothes instead of my pajamas. As I walk out of my room when I'm done I see Marie just walking in with Harry. 

"Hey guys." I greet Harry and Marie.

"Hey so who are all the people coming here?" Harry askes me.

"Well us, Louis and Niall, Calum and the other guys; Luke, Ash, and Mikey." I say to Harry. He nods and we all get comfy on the couch by the tree. We chatted for a couple minutes and then we heard a knock on the door. I get up and open the door to Ashton, Luke, Louis, and Niall.

"Hey guys! Uh where is Michael and Calum?" I ask them. 

"Oh Cal and Mikey were hanging out last night so they were going to arrive here together." Luke tells me. "Oh and me Ash and them two got here at the same time. What a coincidence?" He says.

"Oh well alright. Hopefully they won't be lon-"  I try to say but then get cut off by Michael and Calum running in apologizing for being late.

We all finally get settled and start handing out presents everyone brought. I wanted to save mine for Calum last. It was very special so it had to be last. Plus everyone will watch cause they have nothing else to open so it will catch everyone's attention.

We start opening gifts and so far Marie and Harry gotten me some clothes and a pare of black lace up boots that I absolutely love. Ashton got me this cool mug that had pandas on it. (They are my fav!) Niall got me some cool Irish candy.

Eventually we were left with me and Calum since he decided to give my gift last minute. We argued about who should go last and I won. So he handed me his gift. One was long and roundish not really, and a small square box. 

"Open the long one first." He said as he smiled at me. I start to open it and I start to beam. He just got me a brand new skateboard that I've been wanting for a while.

"Oh my goodness thank you Cal!" I say to him.

"Now you can open the small one." Calum tells me. I unwrap the small box and open it and before I could Calum says something to me.

I finally look in the box and see that its a best friend bracelet. It had Luna with a moon symbol on it. I look over and see Calum with the same bracelet. I get up and rush to Calum and hug him.

"Well seems like you like my gift." Calum said with a laugh. 

"Thank you Calum I love it! But you will love my gift more." I say with a smirk. I head over to the last gift by the tree. I really hope he loves it. I only spent a lot of money on it just for him. I would do it for my bestfriend.

"Open when I tell you to." I told him so everyone watched him open it. I purposely put it in a tall box so it didn't seem like a guitar. That would be obvious if I didn't do that and it would make Calum more curious.

"Why is the box tall?" He askes me.

"You have to find out yourself." Michael said to Calum.

"I can't! She hasn't told me to open it yet! Come on Luna don't be like my dad and make me wait to open my presents." Calum complains to me.

"Alright fine you can open it now!" I say giving up. He starts unwrapping it super fast and gets stuck trying to open the box. Everyone starts to laugh at his struggle. He finally gets the box open. He pauses and looks up at me. I smiled at him and he continues to grab the guitar case out and sets it on his lap and takes a look inside.

"Luna you didn't'-" Calum starts but gets cut off by me.

"I did. I saw it and I knew you'd love it and you are by bestfriend so I had to."

Calum stands up to hug me and I hug him tightly back. Honestly I hope I never loose him again. He means a lot to me and I hope he feels the same way.

"Merry Christmas Calum." I say as I peck his cheek while no one was looking. I see him blush a little at my small gestor. 

"Merry Christmas Luna."

--------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

Finally got another chapter uploaded even though this chapter is short. Also we just got into 2021 and now its march already? Holy Moly. Anyways like I said I plan on doing time jumps each 20 or so chapters so be prepared. TRUST THE PROCESS THOUGH LIKE A LOT OF THINGS WITH THE TIME JUMP WILL ALL FALL IN ORDER TRUST ME.

Also wild question that what will you think will happen after Calum leaves on tour with the guys for the summer? Reply with your answers!

Comment and vote as always! <3

Tpwk- Onlyanglezz