Chapter 13 - Break The News

Luna's POV

After I finished getting to know Quinn and starting on our project. I said my goodbyes and headed to my dorm. Quinn is really cute, smart, and funny. When he smiles he has these dimples that are deeper than what's in the galaxy. Hair looks so soft and fluffy as a cloud. Oh gosh I should stop talking about him and just get back to my dorm. 

As I walk down the hall way I see my little Cal down the hallway at my dorm. As he is waiting by there I see him looking down on his phone. He had told me that the guys and him were 5sos and I was shocked when they told me. I could imagine him in the future with this job. Him going on tour, all the photo shoots, interviews, all the fan girls fan girling all over him, and getting Grammys. I hope his dreams come true because ever since he was little he wanted this dream.

-FLASHBACK-

(9 Years Ago)

After I had finished my homework I head over to Calum's house to hang out with him since I have finished every thing I needed to do. I knock on his door and Mali greets me as I hug her then rush to Calum's room. Before I open his door and I hear him playing something. I put my ear against the door and hear him singing as he plays the guitar.

"Hey we're taking on the world, I'll take you any where you wanna g-" He sings but gets cut off by my knocking. I stand waiting for him to open his door.

"Oh hey Lu, didn't know you would be coming today." He says to me. 

"Yeah I got bored and you're like my only friend so why not." I say smiling at him.

"Uh did you hear me in here?" Calum askes me.

"Hear what?" I lie to him. I knew his secret and it wasn't like I was going to tell anyone else because I didn't have anyone to tell it to.

"Good." He says with a sigh of relief.

We sit on his bed and chat for a bit. He talked about how he wanted to be a singer and travel around the whole world which and I told him how I wanted to be an actress but if I didn't I wanted to write songs for the biggest artist in the world. I actually want to ask him something. But I was kind of nervous even though it wasn't anything to be nervous to say.

"Hey Cal?" I ask him.

"Yeah?"

"Will you remember me if you ever get famous?"

-END OF FLASHBACK-

As I get to Calum he looks up to me and smiles. I smile back at him and open my mouth to say something but the he cuts me off.

"Uh hey can we talk? It important." He tells me.

"Oh yeah of course.. uh come on in." I say as I unlock my dorm and head to my room. We sit on my bed and I wait for him to say anything. Oh god does he not want to be my friend anymore? What did I do to deserve this? Oh my gosh I need to stop over thinking. He clears his throat and starts talking.

Calum's POV

I tried thinking of how to break the news to her. She has knew about my dream since we were both 10 and now she is going to know. This all happening at once and it is all happening so fast. I clear my throat and start talking.

"So you remember when I told you about my dream job and how I wanted to travel the world and how I could go on tour and visit all these cool city's?" I ask Luna and she nods.

"Well uh I'm going on tour this summer." I break the news to her. Before I could do anything she screams and jumps up and hugs me. I start laughing at her reaction and hug her back tightly.

She wipes her eyes and smiles at me.

"My little Cal Pal's dream is coming true." She says as she hugs me again.

"Trust me Luna, I believe your acting dream will come true too." I say as I hug her tightly back. I'm now starting to cry. We were growing up. I just remember us on my bed telling us our biggest dreams when we were little and look at us now. I was going to become a singer I always I wanted to be and for Luna, I believe she will be the actress she always wanted to be.

We stop hugging and she looks back up at me. 

"Oh gosh Calum I haven't seen you cry since you were 12!" She says as she wipes a tear away from my eye. 

"Oh come on, this is a happy cry. Plus you're the one making us cry!" I say to her laughing my tears away.

"Alright now when is your tour?" She askes me.

"Uh.. it's the whole summer and I'm touring Australia." I tell her. She settles more down. I can tell she was thinking.

"That's unfortunate, but I could have me and Marie come to one of your concerts!" She says to me. Honestly that would make tour so much better.

"Wait I think the whole time we are in Sydney we can hang out then I can tour the other city's." I suggest to her so we could spend some time together while I'm on tour. I tour Sydney in July so me and her won't be with each other for a while.

"That actually sounds great." She says. 

"Hey Lu, I think you should go for the actress job instead of song writing. You've been wanting that more than song writing." I tell Luna.

"You know what Calum. I'll do that." She says smiles at me.

  "Good." I say to her.

She hugs me and and whispers in my ear..

"Don't forget about me."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

THIS WAS SO HARD FOR ME TO WRITE LIKE THIS LAST PART IS SO SAD BUT JOYFUL. :,)

I FELT LIKE DOUBLE UPDATING SO I ACTUALLY MIGHT BE ABLE TO TRIPPLE UPDATE BUT NO PROMISES ON THAT.

Do you guys think Calum will forget Luna?? That's my only question for now. >:)

Tpwk- Onlyangelzz