Chapter 6 - A Visit

Luna's POV

I wake up from my phone ringing on my night stand. I sit up to see that it's my dad. Oh god I forgot to talk to him. Might as well just answer.

"Hey honey how are you?"

"Yeah I'm fine how are you?" I say with my morning voice. My dad was calling me in six in the morning.

"I'm great! Did I wake you up?"

"Yeah but it's fine. I needed to anyways." I say to him.

"Oh well okay I was wondering if you would want to come over for dinner tonight? I know you know about Karen and Liam but you never met them yet, so I was thinking about having dinner with us tonight to meet them." Dad tells me. 

"Oh yeah sure what time do you want me to come over?" I ask him.

"Maybe at five?" 

"Sure, alright love you dad. See you tonight." I say goodbye to him and start getting ready for school.

As I was putting my old skool vans on, I hear a knock on the door. 

"Oh I'll get it!!" Marie says jumping up from the couch to the door.

"Calum?" She says with confusion. I look up and see both Marie and Calum staring at me. I never told Marie we were friends again.

I finish tying my shoe and put my hair into a messy bun and walk up to the door while they were talking.

"You're friends with Calum again?" Marie askes me.

"Uh yeah we talked and forgave each other." I tell her.

She looks at both of us for a second.

"Okay then." She says then heads to the bedroom.

I close the door and start walking to first period. 

"So why were you at my dorm door?" I ask Calum.

"Well I just wanted to walk with you to first period since we both have this class together." He says to me.

We walk in silence until Calum brings up another question.

"Uh what are you doing after school?" Calum askes me. Well great.

"Oh well remember I told you about my dad and that he found someone recently and now she is my step mom? Well, I haven't met her and her son yet and I was supposed to meet them tonight and have dinner with them." I tell him. My dad honestly loved Calum, but he was kind of sad that I had gotten rid of him. So he was kind of upset with Calum too. 

"Oh nice! Do you want me to go with you just incase it gets uncomfortable?" He askes me.

"Calum you don't have to bring up an excuse to see my dad of course you can. He misses you a lot." I say to Calum. I know he wanted to go just because he loved my dad. They got along like two peas in a pod.

"Sweet! What time after school do we have to be over there?" He asked me.

"Oh well when I called my dad this morning he said to be there at five tonight." I tell him.

"Alright well-" Calum gets cut off by us seeing Zayn walking towards us as we were getting to first period."

"Hey Cal! I see you finally talked to her." What does he mean finally talk to her? 

"Uh yeah." Calum says awkwardly. Right after he said that the warning bell had went off. Since Zayn was also in a first period he walked with us.

"Oh hey are you guys able to hang out tonight we me and the rest of the guys?" Zayn askes.

"Oh well I have stuff to do tonight." Calum says. I can tell he didn't want to let Zayn know he was going with me to my dads house.

"What about you Luna?" He askes me.

"Oh well I'm going to my dads house tonight for dinner so I'm not free tonight." I tell him.

"Oh well seems like you two are busy tonight. Well we all should hang out one night." Zayn try's to suggest.

A minute later we ended up in first period. Since we picked our seats on the first day we had to stay at them. Which sucks cause I want to sit by Calum.

As I sit down with Marie and the guys. They all gave me a dirty look.

"What?" I ask them. The thing is they didn't know I was friends with Calum again but Marie.

"Uh why were you hanging out with them?" Louis says.

"Guys it's fine she is friends with Calum again. They talked it out." Marie try's to save me.

"Okay let me make it more clear. Why are you hanging out with him." Louis points to Zayn. Oh shit I forgot about him and that he blackmailed the boys. But he seemed nice to me.

"Well I'm not hanging out with Zayn he just joined me and Calum in the hallway. Me and Calum were walking our way to here." I tell them all.

"Please don't trust him. He's not any good as you think." Niall tells me. I'm going to keep my distance away from Zayn I guess.

After I finished my last class, I was walking towards my dorm to get some of my stuff before I left and I feel someone put there hands over my face. 

"I'm supposed to guess am I?" I say. I already knew who it was but I was gonna tease him.

"Mhm" Once I heard that I knew who it was. 

"Cal?" I say and he removes his hands.

"How did you know?" He says as he smiles. 

"Really Calum you act like you aren't the easiest person to guess." I say to him as I unlock my dorm.

I walk in and only see Harry on the couch. I forgot he doesn't know about Calum either.

"You can Calum friends again?" He askes me.

"Uh yeah we talked it out and now we are friends again." I tell Harry.

"Alright then." He says and continues to look at his phone. Harry kind of lives too cause of Marie but if not he is usually in the boys dorm. Our school can allow four people in a dorm max.

I head straight to the bedroom. I grab my bag and my red flannel and head out the door with Calum.

"Does he not like me?" He askes me.

"Well the first time he saw you was at his own party so maybe that's why he has a bad impression for you." I tell him.

"Oh shit that was his party?" Calum says to me.

"Uh yeah that was his party." I tell him.

"Oh well lets just get to your dads.

----------------------------------------------

Authors Note

Sorry this took so long to publish but this chapter took me a few days to make but chapter seven should be up soon.

Also Happy New Years! I hope 2021 will do me better than 2020. 

What do you think will happen at Luna's dads house? :)

Please vote and comment as always and have a good new years!!

Tpwk! - Onlyangelzz