Chapter 14- Great Start To Winter Break

Luna's POV

A month has pasted by and today was the last day of uni until I could relax and enjoy my winter break. Two weeks ago I finished my project with Quinn and me and him got an A+ on it. Me and Quinn have been friends for a bit now and honestly the guy is cool. But lets ignore that fact that I had a little teeny weeny small crush on him. Alright fine, I had a crush on him, but I'm too scared to know what he feels about me back.

As my last period ended I headed over to the café with Marie to talk about our plans for these next two weeks.

"Okay so me and you can do some Christmas shopping tomorrow, then we can.." Marie continues as I listen to her. Sometimes I loose track of what she says because she talks so fast or I get bored of what she says.

"Oh and the last week of winter break me and Harry are going to his mums house for Christmas in London so I won't be able to hang with you that week. So what we can do is hangout this whole week then I need some time with Harry." She tells me.

"Oh okay that's fine. I'm going to my dads for Christmas anyways so yeah. Plus you and Harry need some time together So I understand." I say to Marie. She honestly needed some time with Harry and I fully respect that.

"Thanks for understanding. But you will be alone on Christmas?" She says to me with a smirk.

"Marie I don't need a guy. I have family so I won't be alone." I tell her.

Marie giggles. "Honestly I'm shocked you and Quinn aren't together." Marie says.

"Okay even though I have a little crush on him doesn't mean I'll ever have a chance with him." I say rolling my eyes as Marie keeps smirking.

"Oh whatever Luna I can tell he likes you back." She says as she sips her drink and looks away.

"Wait what how do you know?" I ask her.

"Oh it's obvious. The way he looks at you, laugh at your jokes, flirts with you, and also he talks about you." She tells me all of this.

"He talks about me? What about me?" I say being confused.

"Oh uh well he says stuff about how you look pretty and how generous you are. Nothing bad at all. I mean that's what I hear when he talks about you to Niall." Marie continues to tell me this.

"Oh well I didn't know somebody would actually want to talk about me." I say more to myself.

"Of course people would want to talk about you Luna!" Marie says.

"Marie honestly I can't see him liking me.."

"We will never be."

Calum's POV

I was in my bed going to take a nap until I got a call from someone. I look at my phone and see that it is mum. I answer it immediately and hear my mum sobbing. 

"Mum? Are you ok?" I ask her. There was something wrong and it wasn't good.

"Your father! Uh.. he had a seizure and passed out on the floor so now he's in the ER please come Calum!" She says as she sobs in the phone.

"Fuck." I muttered into the phone. "I'm on my way!" I say as I tell her I love her and bye.

I slip on some shoes and put a hoodie on and rush to my car as I grab my keys out and start the car. I press the gas and speed to the ER room.

As I got there I parked and ran inside the building. I told the lady that I was hear for my father and she let me right into the room. I see my mother and hug her tightly as I ask her if dad was doing ok. She said that he was ok for now but they had need him to stay over night so that they can make sure nothing happens over night.

I look over and see my father on the hospital bed.

"I hope he is okay."

Luna's POV

Me and Marie actually heard that there would be a party at the louis and Niall's place tomorrow so we decided to just go shopping today.

I had gotten my dad, step mom, Marie, Harry, Louis, Niall and the rest of five sauce something but I all I had left was Calum. I knew what he liked but I didn't know what to get him. 

"Marie I know what to get Calum!" I say out loud while we were waling around the mall. I told her and we headed to the music shop. We looked around and I found the perfect one.

"Marie that one!" I say as I point to the one. It was a black guitar and the strings and insides were a maroon.

I pick it up and look at the details of the guitar. 

"This is perfect. Calum would love this." I say as I look at the guitar admiring it.

"You sure? It's $750.." Marie tells me.

"It's for Calum so I don't care about prices." I say to Marie. She sighs as we head over to the counter to pay for it and get the case for it. I see a matching guitar pick with it on the wall also.

"Uhm may I also get the pick that matches it too?" I ask the guy that was putting the guitar in the case. He grabs it and adds it with the guitar. I pay and we head go to another store to get some wrapping supplies and head back to the dorm. As we walk in the dorm we set all the stuff we are going to wrap (besides our gifts for each other) and we start wrapping. 

"Hey Lu, honestly I think Calum will love that." Marie says as we put all the gifts under our tree. We decided that we would have a Christmas day on Saturday with all of the friend group so we can still be able to go to our family's and celebrate Christmas. 

"I think so too." I agree with Marie. He'll be one happy guy.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note

SUPRISE TRIPLE UPDATE. OH GOD THIS IS A LOT WORK EVEN THOUGH I DON'T GET READS ON THIS STORY. I JUST DO IT FOR FUN. NOW I KNOW YOU GUYS WILL BE A BIT MAD BUT I'M THINKING EVERY 20 CHAPTERS I DO A TIME JUMP. TRUST THE PROCESS. EVERYTHING WILL FALL IN PLACE WHEN THESE HAPPEN TRUST ME.

Now time for my questions.. :))

Do you guys think Quinn and Luna have something going on?

Will Calum be jealous if they had something?

We will have to wait and see..... >:)

Tpwk!- Onlyangelzz