Chapter 17- T-10 (Calum)

Calum's POV (I picture the Luna as Malina Weissman.)

Weeks have went by and I've visited my family and I have done a little more work before our tour dates will be posted for our fans to know. Today was new year's eve and I'm pretty excited. Today would be the last day I'll be living in 2014.  I can't wait for 2015. Going to be exciting. Tonight we all planned on going to the club for new years and the guys and I will perform some of our songs there.

I take a shower and get dressed. I grab my bass an head out the door to meet the guys outside. We all chat for a bit and then get in the car to get to the club. As we get out there we grab all of our equipment and set it up on stage. I head to go get a drink from the bar as Luke went to the bathroom. I sat down and order a drink and wait. 

I hear someone say hi to me and I turn around and I see Harry and Marie behind me. I hug them and we all sit and chat while we have some drinks. 

"Uh hey quick question." I say to them. "But please don't tell her or anyone. Could I trust you?"

"Yeah of course." Marie says to me.

"Alright I have to admit. I've been falling for Luna lately." I say to them. Marie gets all excited.

"I knew it!" She says out loud. I shushed her as I saw her at the stage talking to Michael. I didn't want them hearing this conversation.

"What I'm mainly asking is uh has she ever had her new years kiss?" I ask Marie.

"Nope. If you're asking for help I got you. Just go for your guts. Don't say anything to her about it and when it's time you need to kiss her on one. Also it can't just be a peck its got to be a long. Not long but long... You know?" She says to me as I take notes.

"Yeah and thanks that helps a lot." I thank her. 

It suddenly became a silent pause until Luna decides to sit with us.

"Oh hey Lu." I greet her so the silence would go away.

"Hey. Uh when do you guys perform?" She askes me.

"Oh shit, actually in five minutes. I might as well head over there with the guys." I say to her. I sip the rest of my drink and rush over to the stage. We start doing sound check with the microphones and the instruments. A couple minutes later we had everyone crowding up tonight. I see Luna and Marie push through the people to get to the front row. I smiled at them and then set up my bass so that it sounds right for these next songs.

"Hey everyone!" Luke says to everyone. "Our first song is Out Of My Limit." He says then I take over.

"If you know this song please sing along if not dance your fucking asses off!" I say and the crowd screams.

We play Out Of My Limit then Beside You, She Looks So Perfect, Heartbreak Girl (I can't stand), last but not least Try Hard which is usually a crowd favorite.

"Next song is Try Hard! I'm going to need you all sing on the top of your lungs!" Ashton says as we start playing.

As we play the song I come up again.

"She's got a rose tattoo but she keeps it covered, I play guitar but she's into drummer." I sing as I flip off Ashton and the crowd screams.

Luke solo towards the end starts going.

"But now who knew she's in the crowd of my show. Nothing to loose she's standing right in the front row." I sing with Luke on the last part as I point to Luna. Her face goes a tint pink and Marie screams.

"Cause I'm trying to hard again!"  The guys and I finish off with.

The whole crowd cheers and everyone started to walk off and party. I help with packing up the equipment and go down to where Luna and Marie are chatting at.

I walk up to them and greet them and Luna greets me back. Marie pushes her on purpose and smiled at me.

"Now you two hang out while I go dance with Harry and the rest of the guys I'll see you guys later!" She says as she heads over to the dance floor.

"I'm sorry about Marie." She apologizes to me.

"No worries the boys can be sometimes the same way when they are drunk especially Michael." I say to her chuckling as she laughs a little. 

" Well want to have some drinks?" I ask Luna.

"Uh thing is I'm Marie's designated driver tonight so I don't plan on having drinks tonight." She declines.

"Oh come on! One won't hurt!" I beg. She finally says yes and we head over to the bar. We order two vodkas and I had got an idea.

"Hey lets play 20 questions." I suggest to her.

"Okay you first." She tells me.

"Alright what is your favorite food?" I ask her.

"Calum you already know this. Why are you asking this?" She says to me. The guy gives us our drinks and we thank him.

"Because we just became friends again so answer the damn question." I say smiling at her.

"Pasta. Now my turn. What's your favorite dog breed.?" She askes me. We both keep going and it's my turn again. I know Marie said not to bring it up but I'll just ask her.

"Have you had your new years k-" I hear everyone counting. This is my chance. I grab her hand a push through the crowd of people and stand at the front with her. 

Everyone counts down from...

5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

On one I grab her face and kiss her as everyone yelled happy new years. I was so glad that she kissed back. I eventually let go and we both just take a minute to comprehend what just happened. Marie runs up to us and ruins our moment.

"Uh hey Lu, I wanna go home I don't feel so well." She says to her. Marie looks over at me and winks. She saw us kiss. I smile back at her as a thank you. 

"Oh yeah uh of course. Uh bye Cal." She says as waves at me. I watch her walk with Marie until she runs back over to me and hugs me. 

"Hey Cal?"

"Yeah" I answer her.

"The answer to your question is yes. You're my first new years kiss." 

------------------------------------------------------------------

That's Calum's POV! Next chapter will have a lot of song references to Valentine. So stay tuned for that! 

What are you guys doing for spring break? Comment your responses!

Tpwk- Onlyangelzz