She's here?!

"Master Bruce!" Alfred said running into the dinning room looking disheveled. "Alfred?" Tim asked, confused, Alfred barley glance his direction. 

"Master Bruce She's here." Bruce dropped his fork, eyes widening, he barley whispered the next words. "She's here? Are you sure it's her?" when Alfred nodded, both he and Bruce took off at a run for the lobby. 

When they arrived, Bruce bowed. "Your  excellence? To what do I owe this pleasure?" the lady giggled. "Monsieur Wayne! It's been a while." Bruce stood up, and said 

"Call me Bruce, I insist." The woman laughed. "If you'll call me Marinette." The bat boys were confused. Who was this lady, and why was she so important?

" But miss-" Marinette cut Bruce off. "Marinette. Please." Bruce sighed. "Of course mi- Marinette."

"ExcUse mE!" Dick said walking over. "Hi, I'm Dick, and you are?" the lady laughed.

"I'm her Royal Majesty Queen Marinette of the Order of the Guardians. But please, call me Marinette, or Mari." Damian gasped and fell to one knee. "Your Majesty." when he rose the other bat boys were giving him weird looks. 

"The Order of the Guardians is a bigger organization than the League. They have people influencing every world leader. A few words and all the worlds nations would be under her complete control." everybody (who didn't already know this) gasped. "And, as the leader, Marinette likely is in possession of the Ladybug and Chat Noir Miraculouses, which means she could both destroy and create planets."

More gasps.

I'm sorry its so short ya'll. I'm out of ideas. . . and I felt like I should get at least ONE more update in before 2021 starts. 

I will most likely update again before 2021- but idk. 

Have a wonderful day ya'll!