WTF?!

Ok, so my access to Wattpad broke, and I'm really not supposed to use this device- but heyo, I'm addicted to wattpad. 

ANYWAYS, I got a request!!! 

(This is basically turning into a one-shot book. Sorry y'all. Are you people ok with that?? Because if you are I've got a few more chapters I could publish for you. . . . and if you aren't, well, unless I get a direct request and/or response to this, I might not. . . . GEEZ!! I'm rambling again, sorry.)

Bruce called a family meeting, because he (obviously) couldn't remember the girl. 

"Hey Dick?" Bruce asked, "why dose that girl say she knows us? I've never met her before." Dick (who also didn't know) said, "I don't know Bruce!!!!! but she dose look familiar. . . ." before anyone could get in another word, Tim raced into the room screaming his head off, 

"GUYS!! GUYS!!! GUYS!!!!! THERE'S A GIRL IN THE BATCAVE PLAYING TETRIS ON THE F*CKING BATCOMPUTER!!! I SWEAR I'M NOT HALLUCINATING, I SWEAR-" Jason walked in (from another door) to hear Tim scream that, and let out a bark of laughter. 

"Oh my god. *wheeze* Marinette's *wheeze* playing Tetris on the *wheeze* Batcomputer?! Oh god, your expressions!!" the (rest) of the batfam's (excluding Damian, he's with Marinette.) faces ranged from shock, to confused, to horrified. He laughed harder. 

Then, they herd a sound they had never heard before. It almost sounded like. . . laughter? coming from the hall, but before anyone could go investigate it, Damian and Marinette came in laughing. Suddenly Marinette noticed them.

"Oh, I'm sorry-" and again, before she could continue, Damian kissed her. Jason saw this, and yelled

"Demon Spawn!! What the hell did you do to my sister?!" "WAIT! BACK UP! You have a sister?!" "And she's engaged to your brother? Gross."

"What the fuck?! You can't marry Demon Spawn!!!" Marinette laughed, "Oh, brother dear. You know nothing if you think you could ever stop me."

~~~The End~~~~

btw, thx for the request.